ADVERTISEMENT

Husker-Hawkeyes post your best pics here...

Bo-Pelini.jpg

huskerspsushirt.jpg

Reactions: NoFakePuntPls
Some Hawkeye fan needs to take perky out of circulation...

Making fun of an 8 turnover game where we lost by 2 points, only giving up 9 points on the game? Wow, that hurts! If we have 1 less turnover we win that game. 8 turnovers and still had a chance to win. And you choose to make fun of that?

Making fun of a coach none of us care about? Ouch!

Seeking to be sodomized? Double ouch!

I don't think perky quite understands how this game is played...

Last edited:

Making fun of an 8 turnover game where we lost by 2 points, only giving up 9 points on the game? Wow, that hurts! If we have 1 fewer turnover we win that game. 8 turnovers and still had a chance to win. And you choose to make fun of that?

I think you care too much.

I think this post proves it.

Happy Holidays

I hope the Hawkeyes defense is as bad as this...
Well, grab a calculator. Northwestern scored 30 on you.

Scored 10 on Iowa.

So take Nebraska's defense, lessen the level of "suckness" by two thirds and lets say you'll have a rough estimate of how our D is.

Scored 10 on Iowa.

So take Nebraska's defense, lessen the level of "suckness" by two thirds and lets say you'll have a rough estimate of how our D is.
You really do suck at this game...

I said, "I hope the Hawkeye's defense is as bad as this," which when translated, means your post was bad. And I hope Iowa's defense is as bad as your post. because if it is, we'll be fine. it really sucks that I had to spell it out like that.

Scored 10 on Iowa.

Whatever you say HawktimusPrime. And HawkNProud. I really know it's you, because I don't think there's an ample amount of wood-burning fireplace heating systems to support another Hawkeye fan.

The ironic thing is that a video like that would only get the stamp of approval to be shown 'on air' from a Program Manager in Des Moines, or whatever other backwards ass Iowa town/city you want to insert. You try putting something like that on air in Omaha and you would be out the door pronto. But two Leroys in Iowa think it's quality programming...so it actually gets airtime.

Reactions: timnsun
I think if I had 'perky' in my name , I'd stop right there...but keep it up...loving it...:)

They started making those Cooter Ray videos well before Nebraska moved to the Big 10. Been a little obsessed with Nebraska over here in Iowa for sometime now.

The Cooter Rays hit close to home I get it.

Yeah, you nailed it alright. This is such fresh cutting-edge material that's never been done before....and they've really upset us.

Couldn't even come up with a name that wasn't lifted from a TV show? When does Boss Hog make his appearance? No Jed Clampett or Jethro Bodine references? I'm very disappointed.

This is like a theater company thinking they are really pushing the envelope by putting on West Side Story.

Making fun of an 8 turnover game where we lost by 2 points, only giving up 9 points on the game? Wow, that hurts! If we have 1 less turnover we win that game. 8 turnovers and still had a chance to win. And you choose to make fun of that?

He winssss! RollingLaugh

yeah, enjoy that Championship graphic while it is there...because it, like your national impact, will be fleeting....

Reactions: timnsun
What is truly funny is Iowa fans having to post videos of other teams beating us.
You know, the video footage just isn't reliable going back as far as they need to in order to show victories (minus 2013, of course). :)

It gets interesting around the 14:30 mark, Iowa takes down the goal posts at Minnesota and carries them out to the street.

I anticipate them doing the same in Lincoln on Friday.

It gets interesting around the 14:30 mark, Iowa takes down the goal posts at Minnesota and carries them out to the street.

I anticipate them doing the same in Lincoln on Friday.
You know that whole act like you've been there thing? Well if you haven't, you tear down the goalposts, if you haven't and you are a fan base of idiots, you tear down an unranked road teams goalposts.

Last edited:
You know that whole act like you've been there thing? Well if you haven't, you tear down the goalposts, if you haven't and you are a fan base of idiots, you tear down an unranked road teams goalposts.
Iowa sucks, but that is a tired sentiment. Goal posts were often torn down in the past over big wins. Of course that was for games at home and not today's indestructible goal posts. Click on my sig pic.

ADVERTISEMENT