ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Gear

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Alright everyone, I'm headed to Lincoln on Friday and was wondering with the closing of the Bookstore... Where is the best place to get some new Husker Gear? Thanks

Make the trip east and go to Husker Hounds on 84th and Center. You'll thank me later.

Make the trip east and go to Husker Hounds on 84th and Center. You'll thank me later.
Been there plenty of times... Love it. I was thinking more along the lines of at or around the stadium. I will be coming from Southwest Iowa and don't really want to head to Omaha.

Been there plenty of times... Love it. I was thinking more along the lines of at or around the stadium. I will be coming from Southwest Iowa and don't really want to head to Omaha.
I'd be curious to see what posters say then too. After the bookstore closed and the store in the parking garage outside SW stadium, I have no idea.

The new Husker authentic store on the south side of Pinnacle Bank Arena has a lot of good stuff. A little bird (store employee) told me their best sale was going to be Black Friday weekend, so shop away. Husker Headquarters(?) right next to Misty's downtown has a lot of selection as well. Those are my two "go to" spots.

ADVERTISEMENT