ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Commit Sevion Morrison

How many of you remember that Spencer Tillman just about came to Nebraska? The reason he didn’t was because Nebraska didn’t have the courses he wanted to major in. I believe it was petroleum not positive on that

How old ARE you?

Holy shit, did anyone read the article and see this snippet about Tillman's visit to Nebraska?

"I was in the Petroleum Land Management program and they had an academic counselor named Ursula Walsh," Tillman said. "They didn't have a program under that title, as such, and she literally told me that with (then-Nebraska football coach) Tom Osborne standing there, 'We don't have that program and if you want to stay in that space you probably need to go to Oklahoma because it has a better PLM school.' And the look that came over Tom Osborne's face ... but that honesty is what resonated with me."

How did that woman NOT get fired? lol

Holy shit, did anyone read the article and see this snippet about Tillman's visit to Nebraska?

"I was in the Petroleum Land Management program and they had an academic counselor named Ursula Walsh," Tillman said. "They didn't have a program under that title, as such, and she literally told me that with (then-Nebraska football coach) Tom Osborne standing there, 'We don't have that program and if you want to stay in that space you probably need to go to Oklahoma because it has a better PLM school.' And the look that came over Tom Osborne's face ... but that honesty is what resonated with me."

How did that woman NOT get fired? lol
Thanks, I wasn’t sure if he was interested in the petroleum land management, I just remember him going to ou instead of Nebraska for that type of reason

57 in a couple days
12b.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT