ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Baseball...

Still up 6-3 in the 7th, but it sounds like some very creative umpiring has entered the picture.

Three-run HR for Rutgers in the 7th ties the game at 6-6.

Wow Rutgers loads the bases in the 9th with one out, but does not score.

6-6 headed to extras.

Spencer been our bullpen since the 8th inning and he is battling and winning innings...

Headed to the 12..

Hard to win a game when you don't score for four solid hours, but we can hope.

Got my 2nd last Friday. Pfizer. Same as 1st. Sore arm. No side effects. Vax card stamped. Ready to travel internationally again soon.
I got shot #0 as I do not plan to take one, thanks guys for taking one for The team

We were a flat 1st inning from taking home a 4 game sweep in this pod and Indiana know's they got lucky as hell as we got runs in the late innings and they were unable to score the rest of the game. Indiana plays Michigan next weekend and imo Shitchicken takes 2 of 3 from them. Next weekend we need to find a way to silence Northwestern's big guns as the lead the conference in dingers by a mile at 54

All indiana has is it's BP as they are junk in fielding percentage at 7th and Batting avarage at 7th. However Michigan is ranked 6th in fielding percentage. We are 3rd in BA, 3rd in team ERA and first by a mile in filding percentage. We are the only team that is in the top 3 in all 3 catagories in the B1G

Last edited:
I don't even do flu shots. I don't care about Covid. It's not a death sentence. The only reason for me is to travel to other countries and not be hassled.
So I am flying to Greece and Croatia next month but connecting through Germany both ways. Even though I wont be leaving the airport Germany is requiring a negative test taken within 48 hours of being in their airport.Even if its just a connection hub. Seems a tad unnecessary

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT