ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Baseball...

If the game gets called, we win as 4 1/2 inning have be played

Reactions: schuele
Ok maybe it's just me but just what the heck is the b1g thinking. Putting a pod in nj stadium that doesn't even have lights in the event of a rain delay to try to get all games played. Actually felt a little sorry for Indiana... they couldn't hardly see the ball

Ok maybe it's just me but just what the heck is the b1g thinking. Putting a pod in nj stadium that doesn't even have lights in the event of a rain delay to try to get all games played. Actually felt a little sorry for Indiana... they couldn't hardly see the ball
You would think lights would be a requirement to host any conference games, let alone a pod. Funny how the Big 10 thinks the Huskers would be cheating death to play Creighton or UNO or Wichita State, but a rainy day with no lights? Shut up and play!

B1G is the worst P5 conference by far and I enjoy watching every member school get its teeth kicked in when matched up against literally every other P5 conference in literally every major sport.

Absolute most overrated loser conference ever to exist.

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
Will need a comeback this morning, down 4-1 in the 7th. Curious decision to sac bunt down by four runs. Got one run, but need a crooked number at some point.

B1G is the worst P5 conference by far and I enjoy watching every member school get its teeth kicked in when matched up against literally every other P5 conference in literally every major sport.

That is literally the stupidest thing I've read this week. Congratulations!

Only problem with the conference is the head commissioner for not letting the conference play games against other teams from other conferences..

Lighten up Top Gun...

Top guy, I can understand your frustration, but...

Over a billion little $$ come to DONU for research, development, science, medicine.

50m for athletics is just an asterisk on top of total Big 10 revenue.
This is for an institute of higher learning, not a sports team.

Glad the boys won today 😀

ADVERTISEMENT