ADVERTISEMENT

Husker baseball finally on BTN today

It sure feels like the B10 doesn't want NU to succeed in anything. I worked for a company like that and after 22 years I finally quit and started over. I am succeeding at every phase of my life now. Don't wait 22 years NU.
Greg Sharpe addressed this last night on Sports Nightly. He said baseball has been pushed back because sports that have traditionally been played in the fall, volleyball, soccer etc have changed their seasons to the spring and BTN has covered them through their championships. There will now be more baseball that those sports are over. He also said that because the games are player on weekends with no mid week games it has decreased coverage. I wish husker fans would get over the " They are trying to punish Nebraska" syndrome. Sounds grade school.

Greg Sharpe addressed this last night on Sports Nightly. He said baseball has been pushed back because sports that have traditionally been played in the fall, volleyball, soccer etc have changed their seasons to the spring and BTN has covered them through their championships. There will now be more baseball that those sports are over. He also said that because the games are player on weekends with no mid week games it has decreased coverage. I wish husker fans would get over the " They are trying to punish Nebraska" syndrome. Sounds grade school.

BTN’s coverage of baseball has always been lackluster.. nothing new this year smart guy.

Agree that BTN’s baseball coverage is thin at best. I didn’t start the thread to complain about NU being picked on, just wanted to let people know a game was on today

Reactions: HBK4life
Huskers up 4-0, middle of the 5th. Capitalized on a Sparty error.

Last edited:
Is the catcher for Michigan St deaf or are catchers allowed earpieces for communication with the dugout

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT