Hunter Biden's Laptop was His

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You all are so mad that some guy likes to party. Sad!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I could care less about that, but the fact he committed a felony on a gun form is garbage considered his dad "cares so much" about gun laws.
You could care less about that? Tell me more...

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I don't care about him using drugs. I would care if he is corrupt and violates gun crimes his dad says are so important though.
If you could put a % on it...how much less could you care?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Reactions: HuskerCK

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
If you read his comments it is clearly his.https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-laptop-probe-red-herring-1582266

His lawyer has also asked for "his" laptop back.

The investigation is currently still open so the FBI is not going to confirm anything until there is a closed case or a prosecution.
But nothing in that link says Hunter said the laptop was his?

Regardless, maybe it is...I honestly don't care. The kid is what he is. A crack addict that tries to use his Daddy's political status to get what he wants. Should prob be in jail.

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
I am trying to figure out if I will care about this less if it is Hunter's laptop, or is not Hunter's laptop.
I don’t think we should be evaluating whether or not we care less if it his..but maybe whether we could or couldn’t care less that a major media platform removed an article on this and blamed Russia

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
But nothing in that link says Hunter said the laptop was his?

Regardless, maybe it is...I honestly don't care. The kid is what he is. A crack addict that tries to use his Daddy's political status to get what he wants. Should prob be in jail.

Well they totally threw multiple people under the bus when they knew this situation was real. They knowingly threw the repair guy under the bus and the business partner who is a military veteran and claimed he was part of Russian disinformation. I care about that. Then you had crazy John Brennan out there talking through his a.. about Russian disinformation when I actually think he is likely working in lockstep with the Russians.

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Twitter and Facebook

Twitter is a major SOCIAL media outlet. I thought you meant like the NYT or CNN or something. Twitter is free to block anything they want.

And where did that say Twitter blamed Russia for Twitter blocking the NYP story? Dorsey admitted he/Twitter did it.

Are you alleging Twitter said Russia hacked Twitter and blocked the NYP story from appearing in Tweets?