Hunter Biden.....

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
I have no idea nor do I care. However It would be more believable if it came from a trustworthy site. Can you link any others?
Just curious here, you mean like cnn, msnbc, nyt??

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
His senile despot of a dad is worse, and you supported him.

You are like all liberals, who look for what feels good at the moment, (political self gratification) with no regard for others, or any future of the country.

Thanks Libtards!

And you are a complete moron who was duped by the exact character type person that you worship on a daily basis. I voted for Biden for exactly the opposite reason of what you stated. Donald Trump was bad for this country and anyone with a pulse was better than that POS.

Reactions: bldhuskerred

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
And you are a complete moron who was duped by the exact character type person that you worship on a daily basis. I voted for Biden for exactly the opposite reason of what you stated. Donald Trump was bad for this country and anyone with a pulse was better than that POS.
Was never duped by his character at all. I'm just smart enough to know he was better for America than Hilary, or China Joe.
That is the difference,... at the end of the day, you have to lay personal choices, and personal gain aside, for the overall good of the country. In these last two elections, that absolutely was Trump. Also, until a real 3rd party is established, to vote 3rd party, in effect, is a vote with the left.