Hunter Biden on critics of his $200,000 finger paintings…”F$&@ ‘em”

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Funny how you know the price of crack, leads me to assume you know about said cock sucking.

Like weed, a 20 bag of crack is an odd measurement, not the price of the product.

Typically the product is weighed out in grams, and you pay price per gram (allegedly).

I may or may not have had a hand in drug dealing at some point in my life.

Reactions: madbird

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
1EgI.gif

BigCL24

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 28, 2016
Dude has definitely sucked a cock or two for a 20 dollar bag of crack. But he's the smartest guy Joe knows.

To come from that to being one of the wisest investors in all of the world is crazy

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
I've always been anti- corruption.......
remember, I've always said to hang them all unlike the left who turns a blind eye to corruption from their party

So obviously you agree to hang all of the Trump family for their despicable pilfering of their charities no?

I sincerely hope you didn't send them a donation hoping to fight cancer only to see yore contribution go to donnie Jr's drug addictions.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So obviously you agree to hang all of the Trump family for their despicable pilfering of their charities no?

I sincerely hope you didn't send them a donation hoping to fight cancer only to see yore contribution go to donnie Jr's drug addictions.
have you ever read a balance sheet in your life?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
What about the court documents and the ripping off the charity, you don't care or ostrich method?
I don't see where he was convicted, but I haven't read completely through it either. Obviously it wasn't that big of deal or he would already be in jail for it...... Prosecutors don't let people off when they have something that will stick and trust me, they have been trying to stick Trump for over 4yrs on anything.

But I will say again, if it had real merit , then they should prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Just like they should with all the other politicians. I fully support digging this deep into EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN who runs for office.......

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
I don't see where he was convicted, but I haven't read completely through it either. Obviously it wasn't that big of deal or he would already be in jail for it...... Prosecutors don't let people off when they have something that will stick and trust me, they have been trying to stick Trump for over 4yrs on anything.

But I will say again, if it had real merit , then they should prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Just like they should with all the other politicians. I fully support digging this deep into EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN who runs for office.......

There is hope. I'm sure you agree the tax records should have been released during election cycle yes?

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
As long as he's not actively trying to get into US politics and the eye of the country.... Who gives a shit what Hunter does or did? If he's corrupt prove it. Otherwise STFU.

Reactions: bldhuskerred

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
As long as he's not actively trying to get into US politics and the eye of the country.... Who gives a shit what Hunter does or did? If he's corrupt prove it. Otherwise STFU.
again, proving you don't care about corruption on the democratic side.....
duly noted

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
If you want to truly audit every Democrat in office too, sure why not

Actually, if I am not mistaken everyone in congress has to report their earnings and taxes. Everyone but Donny turns it over as due diligence regarding conflicts of interest.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Actually, if I am not mistaken everyone in congress has to report their earnings and taxes. Everyone but Donny turns it over as due diligence regarding conflicts of interest.
you believe congress on what they put on their tax returns but you don't Trump............
ok..........fair enough roflmao

This is exactly why these criminals rule over you

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
you believe congress on what they put on their tax returns but you don't Trump............
ok..........fair enough roflmao

This is exactly why these criminals rule over you

Trump never hand his over. And those tax documents need to be legit. These conspiracies are why you are so dense and paranoid.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Trump promised his returns. Or do you not care if our elected officials keep their word?

A better question for me would be, "Do you expect politicians to keep their word?"

The answer is "No".

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Trump never hand his over. And those tax documents need to be legit. These conspiracies are why you are so dense and paranoid.
they leaked them to Mad Cow Maddow...........she was gloating like she just smelled one of her girlfriends queefs
then she looked like an idiot when she found out Trump paid more in taxes than anyone running for President

you realize that was illegal leaking his taxes to the media.........right?
so if that was released where was the fraud? You have dopes on that show bitching about Trump taking advantage of the tax loopholes that the same politicians wrote for themselves to get out of paying taxes
It's ok for them to do it but holy hell if Trump does it.

Reactions: Bobfather

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
FFS, listen to the conspiracy theories thrown about by these clowns
and dipshits believed it

Last edited:

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
they leaked them to Mad Cow Maddow...........she was gloating like she just smelled one of her girlfriends queefs
then she looked like an idiot when she found out Trump paid more in taxes than anyone running for President

you realize that was illegal leaking his taxes to the media.........right?
so if that was released where was the fraud? You have dopes on that show bitching about Trump taking advantage of the tax loopholes that the same politicians wrote for themselves to get out of paying taxes
It's ok for them to do it but holy hell if Trump does it.

tenor.gif

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
I've always been anti- corruption.......
remember, I've always said to hang them all unlike the left who turns a blind eye to corruption from their party
To be fair, it’s not all on the left. But definitely the leadership is horridly corrupt.
but I know quite a few progressively minded people who are very good people.
good news is, people are beginning to wake up.