Hunter…….Hunter……Hunter!!!!

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
As soon as Biden appoints Hunter to a position in his administration, I'll care about Hunter Biden.

Regarding Trump being a racist, well, he did kick off his campaign with, regarding Mexicans, "...they're rapists..." He refused to stop calling for the death of the Central Park 5 when someone else confessed to the murder of which they were accused. He and his father refused to rent to black families in the 1970s. And he reportedly used every slur imaginable on the set of "The Apprentice". So, yeah, Donnie's a racist.

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
Biden’s words and actions make clear he hates minorities. I don’t really see how one can debate that. He called Clarence Thomas dumb for goodness sake.
Clarence Thomas is dumb. Also, calling a black man dumb is not racist... Even if Thomas wasn't dumb, Biden's motive in calling him dumb wouldn't stem from Thomas being black but from Thomas being a reactionary conservative.

• Wow
Reactions: BigCL24

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
As soon as Biden appoints Hunter to a position in his administration, I'll care about Hunter Biden.

Regarding Trump being a racist, well, he did kick off his campaign with, regarding Mexicans, "...they're rapists..." He refused to stop calling for the death of the Central Park 5 when someone else confessed to the murder of which they were accused. He and his father refused to rent to black families in the 1970s. And he reportedly used every slur imaginable on the set of "The Apprentice". So, yeah, Donnie's a racist.
Lofl. Joe doesn't think blacks who didn't vote for him aren't really black.

Reactions: Soda Popinski

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Clarence Thomas is dumb. Also, calling a black man dumb is not racist... Even if Thomas wasn't dumb, Biden's motive in calling him dumb wouldn't stem from Thomas being black but from Thomas being a reactionary conservative.
Lol. Looks like Joe isn't the only one that doesn't like uppity blacks.

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Always worth a laugh watching you spin, knowing deep down, he is the type of person you trash if they were not of your political affiliation. How does it feel being plastic?

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
Lol. Looks like Joe isn't the only one that doesn't like uppity blacks.

Always worth a laugh watching you spin, knowing deep down, he is the type of person you trash if they were not of your political affiliation. How does it feel being plastic?
Clarence Thomas speaks and asks less than any other Supreme Court justice in history. I don't think it's at all crazy to say that he's dumb. He barely spoke in his first 20 years on the court.

I'd call Kavanaugh dumb, too. The guy is a total goon. So, no, its not racist. I think they're hacks that never deserved to be nominated to the court. Amy Coney Barry as well. They weren't qualified when nominated.

Sorry I expect a Supreme Court justice to be brilliant. Not someone who is afraid to talk and ask questions.

And again, you're saying that it's racist to call any black person dumb? Really? A dumb person can't be called dumb if they happen to be black?

• Wow

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Clarence Thomas speaks and asks less than any other Supreme Court justice in history. I don't think it's at all crazy to say that he's dumb. He barely spoke in his first 20 years on the court.

I'd call Kavanaugh dumb, too. The guy is a total goon. So, no, its not racist. I think they're hacks that never deserved to be nominated to the court. Amy Coney Barry as well. They weren't qualified when nominated.

Sorry I expect a Supreme Court justice to be brilliant. Not someone who is afraid to talk and ask questions.

And again, you're saying that it's racist to call any black person dumb? Really? A dumb person can't be called dumb if they happen to be black?
Sorry bud, you're most likely a racist.

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007

Could we have your analysis on the rest of them?

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008

That's not how the central park 5 went down. They went to prison after they admitted to the crime. They had tons of kids that said, those were the kids knocking people out for fun. Then, they finally found DNA match to one of them that was already in jail and they let the others go do to lack of evidence, even though they confessed. They had like 50 kids in the park that day they pointed them out.

He also didn't say all Mexicans coming over were rapist, but you believe he didn't say he was against white supremacist.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003

I didn't really read this post yesterday. Holy fvck....what a fvckimg dumbass

BigCL24

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 28, 2016

this is going to be hard to top for all time ironic posts

Latest posts