Hunt & Legrone Suspended Indefinitely

Discussion in 'Husker Board' started by Top_Gun_, Aug 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBeav815

TheBeav815 Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
    Expand Collapse

Seriously. Dude sounds like a rapist himself with these garbage opinions trying to say maybe girls need to stop getting themselves raped.

Weird how I made it all the way through college without raping anybody even with all that alcohol around.

2. Baxter48

Baxter48 All-American
    Expand Collapse

Hell when my wife went to unl in the early 80’s she said girls would put themselves into lot of these circumstances by simply not handling booze. They’d get so drunk they didn’t know which way was up or down, and the next thing they’d be in a bedroom with some guy trying to mount them like a leg humping dog!!! She said when they’d go out she was usually with one maybe two other girls so they could protect one of them if they got stupidly drunk. In today’s world it’s a whole different game and like dingle said I’m sure glad I’m not in the dating game in today’s world

OzzyLvr and oldjar07 like this.
  3. oldjar07

oldjar07 First Team All-Big Ten
    Expand Collapse

You can't control the actions of a murderer. You can't control the actions of a rapist. You can control your own actions though. That means you can avoid putting yourself in vulnerable situations. I don't know if I have a lot of street smarts, but I know enough to avoid going to certain neighborhoods and guess what, my car has never been stolen or broken into. If I was that concerned about getting raped, I'd avoid putting myself in situations where that could occur.

4. Hastings4Huskers

Hastings4Huskers Redshirt Freshman
    Expand Collapse

It's unbelievable some of the posters on here. "blame the victim" They put themselves in that position.

People posting assumptions of what actually happened. "If you go to a shady house party your gonna get raped 90% of the time". It's like wow. I will say I am glad I didn't have a daughter go to some of the parties as some of these posters.

Does anyone really know what they are actually suspended for? Has it been released or is all of this mere speculation?

5. Oldie but goodie

Expand Collapse

Kick this guy off the ****ing Board

6. inWV

inWV Defensive Coordinator
    Expand Collapse

None of us know what happened. Who said yes or no, or nothing because they were black out drunk. The sex game has changed. Deal with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.