Hunt and LeGrone news

Discussion in 'Husker Board' started by Thrasher31, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaOfRed75

SeaOfRed75 Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

I'm picturing a lot of chodes in this thread that would never see p*$$! if they didn't have the help of alcohol or financial pressure on their "wives".

2. tick2266

tick2266 Newbie
    Expand Collapse

I believe the university made the decision on this one. When the news was first released a couple months ago, Frost state’s that he did not have all the details. It was concluded that this issue was out of his hands

3. PeliniTheCrutch

PeliniTheCrutch Blackshirt
    Expand Collapse

GUILTY!!

Though I do find it odd you picture a lot of chodes in this thread...

Tuco Salamanca and SeaOfRed75 like this.
  4. oldjar07

oldjar07 Blackshirt
    Expand Collapse

I didn't see anywhere that they had a weapon pointed at her did they? Some posters are saying that because of their size that she was automatically coerced and couldn't say no? It's pretty sad that some people see a big black guy and think he must be a rapist.

5. Huskers_Rule

Huskers_Rule First Team All-Big Ten
    Expand Collapse

Husker_AMG63 and mrruffin10 like this.
  6. mrruffin10

mrruffin10 Redshirt Freshman
    Expand Collapse

Definitely some racial undertones to some of these responses. Some guy posted above " I would like to see some your guys pressured by some 450 pound football players." You know damn well he wanted to add a few more "adjectives" to his description.

86 mrruffin10, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    Husker_AMG63 and oldjar07 like this.
  7. huskerfan66

huskerfan66 Assistant Head Coach
    Expand Collapse

Can I ask, what is digital penetration? My assumption is a reference to the digits as in phalanges

TheBeav815 likes this.
  8. jmliehr

jmliehr Blackshirt
    Expand Collapse

Haven’t seen that, but let’s be real. Anyone who’s powerless in a situation is very likely to not resist in order to minimize the outcome of a situation. I agree whole heartedly that would be sad, but I don’t think that it happening here.

TheBeav815 likes this.
  9. jmliehr

jmliehr Blackshirt
    Expand Collapse

No, we don’t know that at all. There has been a tone of blatant disregard for the female gender in this thread along with trivialization of rape victims by a childish attempt at insulting someone by asking if they’d been raped. Want to guess who’s been that guy?

TheBeav815 likes this.
  10. Solana Beach Husker

Solana Beach Husker Defensive Coordinator
    Expand Collapse

You know that the Peter bros were known to "coerce" in their day. I think the "racism" comes purely from you. Studies on rapists would say they are generally serial, creepy as hell, and by nature are opportunists, and not limited to any race, religion, or culture. It certainly helps to be in position of influence. So a football player who has built in celebrity, who happens to be with a friend of like mind, and who happens to outweigh the victim by 4x is a situation that only encourages the act. Hopefully it is a case of misunderstanding but considering the documentation and the lying to police that is unlikely. The world is a different place than 10 years ago. Men need to be smarter and are eventually going to have to find themselves in relationships or a marriage to move to the next level. The days of an alcohol driven fling are coming to an end, especially at a public institution. Any employee of a public institution who had the same act documented would be fired, many ceos and managers would face similar fate. College students used to fall into a void of not having to follow any moral norms but that is over.

90 Solana Beach Husker, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  11. Solana Beach Husker

Solana Beach Husker Defensive Coordinator
    Expand Collapse

They still don't have a "right" to go to the university. They aren't getting charged, they can go to any other power 5 school if they are good enough. In this climate a college student has to be smart enough to navigate the morality of going to a major university. There are nasty things going on all the time, and they are never reported...but they could be reported, and documented and any student could be removed from the university for it, without charges. I hope Frosty goes over this with the team...no tag teaming girls while covering their heads.

TheBeav815 likes this.
  12. PCastro

PCastro Walk On
    Expand Collapse

If they were a white guy that coaches an NBA team in Sacramento they would not have had any issues. My nephew is black and my sons are half Hispanic and i tell them to stay away from white girls because if they get post sex guilt and call the cops they are done

mrruffin10 and Husker_AMG63 like this.
  13. TheBeav815

TheBeav815 Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
    Expand Collapse

I'm curious on this, what had the schools typically done to the students in question? Obviously a college can't have its own jails or sentences, were these with regards to being suspended or expelled?

14. SeaOfRed75

SeaOfRed75 Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

That's why many in this thread are upset. That happens and they'll forget what p@$$y is like.

15. Iroh2

Iroh2 Walk On
    Expand Collapse

The boys were in complete control of what happened to them as they put themselves in a bad position as did she. So you if you have taught your son to behave like honorable man, you have nothing to worry about... I have no concerns for my teenage son as we have drilled it into his head that you don’t go screw whatever you can get your hands on and you treat women and yourself with enough respect that you don’t get into those situations. If you are that worried, you should probably rethink how you interact with women...

16. Iroh2

Iroh2 Walk On
    Expand Collapse

Bummer that having your way with passed out women is no longer socially acceptable ??? Not the kind of strange I would want but if that gets your rocks off, have at it... but don’t be surprised when she comes to and isn’t pleased...

jmliehr likes this.
  17. Husker.Wed.

Husker.Wed. Athletic Director
    Expand Collapse

If I had a son in high school I would encourage him to go to trade school to be a plumber or electrician. He would start his career with minimal debt, probably make more than 80% of UNL graduates, and not have to put up with PC professors and policies. IMHO, if there is evidence of a off campus crime, the DA should press charges. If a jury is convinced, the accused should be sentenced. If not or no charges, it is none of the university's business.

bshirt73 and Husker_AMG63 like this.
  18. SeaOfRed75

SeaOfRed75 Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Many. In no way did I say I.

19. Iroh2

Iroh2 Walk On
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, that wasn’t directed at you as in “you”, more the “understood you”, you know???

SeaOfRed75 likes this.
  20. BigRedRising

BigRedRising Walk On
    Expand Collapse

Ye Olde finger bang

Husker_AMG63 and huskerfan66 like this.
  21. TheBeav815

Expand Collapse

If I had a son in high school I'd teach him about consent.

22. mrruffin10

Expand Collapse

This is rediculous..she gave him her number because she was scared. Drove to his house when asked to come have sex because she was scared. Sat quietly and had sex because she was scared.
    Mentioning alleged white rapist doesnt discount the undertones to some posts. For instance, Hunt is a WR and weighs maybe 185 pounds, so this girls weight was what 47 pounds?lol..If you think race doesnt shape most peoples views your not being realistic. I do agree with educating these young men to avoid situations like this. Rule one is no thresomes and definitely no trains. Rule 2 is always with a condom. Rule 3, everyone takes off there own clothes. Rule 4, no drunk sex. Rule 5, no random hookups with girls you dont know.
    Knew the old " they werent raised right" thing was coming. You can drill what ever you like and it may be extremely helpful but they are still making their own choices as young adults. You think the girls was " raised" to go to apartments when asked to come ****? Raised to have sex with multiple dudes at once. Hunts mom probably showed him how to run a train right? Get off you high horse, kids still make their own decisions even if they have been told right and wrong a million times. A lot of wild ones actually come from the strictest homes.

23. JDskibum

JDskibum Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

That is not true. I have defended dozens of persons who were accused of sex assault. It was my job. I can only remember one case where the alleged victim finally confessed under pressure, that the sex was consensual after initially claiming sex assault. My client had spend 128 days in jail between getting arrested and the charge being dismissed and being released. As part of a plea deal with the state, the accuser plead to False Reporting, a misdemeanor, and got 128 days (after good time).

TheBeav815, artguy68 and huskerfan66 like this.
  24. HuskerBlueDevil

Expand Collapse

At the time I read these cases I wasn't really thinking about remembering them for future posts. I just tend to note trends in types of litigation. But as I recall, the accused males were generally expelled. I do specifically remember one kid who was at a school in a system, like a SUNY school in NY, who was expelled from the school he was attending and barred from ever attending any other SUNY schools. I do not recall any kids who were suspended from a school for X years, like Hunt and LeGrone, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I just don't remember.

25. Bert Lantcaster

Bert Lantcaster Walk On
    Expand Collapse

Still disheartening Frost would bring in guys that do 2 guys-1 girl threesomes.

26. jmliehr

jmliehr Blackshirt
    Expand Collapse

She claims she said no and that Hunt agreed to just hang out. Hunt admitted she asked why are you touching me but thought she was “just playing” per the report. LeGrone claims he asked to join in, Hunt said that he didn’t. There was mention of throwing a blanket over her head as well.

We don’t know all the facts, but if those things are true in the report then that is a sexual assault, your opinion on how women should behave is irrelevant. It’s a bad situation, not seeing how a woman could be intimidated by two people likely physically stronger than her is sad. People behave oddly when they feel uncomfortable.

HuskerO, egaRdeR, Husker Todd and 2 others like this.
  27. aNUstart

aNUstart Walk On
    Expand Collapse

Stupid post of the day. It's still early, but this one is going to be difficult to beat.

28. mrruffin10

Expand Collapse

You just agreed with me.lol..I am saying it is rare and you are also saying it is rare.

oldjar07 likes this.
  29. litespeedhuskerfan

litespeedhuskerfan Athletic Director
    Expand Collapse

I have the most beautiful version of Hallelujah playing on you-tube right now by Lindsey Stirling, if you haven't seen it, I challenge you to watch her official video of this song and try not being in a better mood afterwards. It's fantastic.

OzzyLvr and huskerfan66 like this.
  30. mrruffin10

Expand Collapse

Nobody has said a girl couldnt feel intimidated by a player or two.
    We have come a long way in this country, Emmitt Till was dragged down the street tied to a bumper do to a false accusation of a white girl. Nowadays it will most likely result in a lengthy prison sentence. Bottom line is when race is involved with it is always a heightened case and if you do not think so your a fool. Find me a case with similar facts that resulted in 3 year ban. Bubba Bolden was suspended from school for 2.5 years from USC because a kid said he "felt threatened." At a party a group of boy engaged in back and forth trash talk according to all witnesses. Bolden left the party to avoid a fight. 9 days later the student who "felt threatened" reported the incident. We often do not care if something does not effect us. I try and put myself in anyone shoes before I judge... being black is still considered a weapon in America.

31. TheBeav815

Expand Collapse

It sparked my interest about where you end up with a threshold for due process in light of the fact that most universities are somewhere between government institutions and private entities. As we know in plenty of states you can be fired just because, they really don't need a reason, but if you were accused of sexual assault that would be no shock to lose your job when your employer found out.

So it had me wondering about who does and does not have an obligation of carrying out due process under the law.

32. Lincoln100

Lincoln100 Recruiting Coordinator
    Expand Collapse

Studies "would say?" Are there actual studies that you have that substantiate what you say, or are you, again, posting a bunch of crap? I'm still waiting on your explanation of "explicit consent," you know, the thing you said was necessary in order for it to not be considered rape.

33. HuskerBlueDevil

Expand Collapse

It depends on a lot of things. In the school settings, it often depends on the student handbook. They usually state that a student cannot be expelled or suspended without some sort of due process. That becomes a contract between the student and the school, and so the student has the due process rights outlined in the handbook. But courts can find that the actual procedures are a sham, or that the school didn't follow the procedures as set forth in the handbook. There are Title IX requirements that must be met for schools receiving federal funding, which is just about every school. The regs implementing Title IX require specific due process requirements be met for students alleging a violation of Title IX by the school. The accused males are relying on that to say that the same due process rules that apply to accusers have to apply to the accused and judges are generally buying that. Basically, the courts are finding a number of ways to assert that the due process rights of accused students are being violated. One interesting thing is that due proce
    ss challenges in the university/college setting used to arise almost exclusively when a terminated or otherwise disciplined faculty member claimed his due process rights were violated. A standard response from the courts is that they didn't want to get overly involved in academic concerns, and so pretty much any sort of due process type hearing passed muster. That seems to not be the case with students accused of sexually based crimes or harassment recently.

huskerfan66 and mrruffin10 like this.
  34. TheBeav815

Expand Collapse

God would I love to do a little social experiment where a couple NU linemen corner these posters and shake them down for their phone, wallet, and shoes and see how many of our message board warriors give them a loud and clear no and put up a big fight against 630 pounds of dude knowing full well they couldn't ever take one of them, let alone both.

My guess is you'd go 100% on the players walking out of there with all their possessions.

You don't understand what it's like to fear for your life or to stand in front of somebody and know you can't stop them from taking what they want, to not know what they'll do to you if you say no.

If you wanna see how this stuff works in real life, put on some YouTube clips of guys explaining how life in prison works. Day 1 your possessions and your body become bargaining chips and if you don't like it those guys in there are happy to beat you and/or kill you just for telling them no. They WANT you to give them a reason to fight you, that's the most exciting thing that'll happen to them for months.

There's clips for days of this stuff, if you think somebody might cripple you or kill you if you don't do what they say, you think you might make a business decision? Bet you would. Watch the mentality change.

I saw one yesterday where the guards were telling them, "We'll find you on the floor bleeding and when we ask you what happened, you know what you'll tell us? 'I slipped getting out of the shower.'"

Because if they snitch on who jumped them, they'll be killed. Period. That's what physical intimidation does to even the toughest and craziest dudes you can find. And you all can't understand why a young woman alone wouldn't try to fight a pair of 6'4, 225 pounders? Come on.

114 TheBeav815, Dec 6, 2019
    artguy68, Husker Todd and jmliehr like this.
  35. Lincoln100

Expand Collapse

Yikes. Now's a good time for IBTL.

headcard likes this.
  36. mrruffin10

Expand Collapse

Congrats! We have a new weight record! Now, NU has 630 pound wide receivers. You also win the award for the earliest prison video..we usually dont post prison vids until after lunch.

116 mrruffin10, Dec 6, 2019
    huskerfan1414 likes this.
  37. Husker Todd

Husker Todd Sophomore
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

What an insane concept, a woman confronted by 2 Division I athletes might feel threatened enough not to say no or fight back.

I love all the men who have an opinion on how a woman should react. Give me a f#%king break, you have no idea how a woman should or will react in that situation. Your opinion on the matter means absolutely nothing. He expressed his desires, she said she didn’t want to have sex with him, he said that was fine they could just hang out. This is what can happen in rapes perpetrated by individuals who are known to their victims. When rebuffed by the female, they say whatever the female wants to hear to get her to come over and think I’ll be able to change her mind.

Everyone’s survival instincts are different. When confronted with 2 men who were more than likely bigger and stronger than her, she might have thought if she resisted they may beat her as well and do more damage. It’s appalling how many sad little men there are on this board with small minded world perspectives, that think theirs is the prevailing thought in society. So here’s a reality check for you Neanderthals on the board. These women said no! So take your concept of what a woman’s reaction should be, and your opinion of what does or doesn’t constitute rape and shove it you know where!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

117 Husker Todd, Dec 6, 2019
    artguy68, CameronKrazie86 and jmliehr like this.
  38. headcard

headcard Nebraska Legend
    Expand Collapse

Mods right now..
    [​IMG]

leodisflowers and WHCSC like this.
  39. kbowe1sat

kbowe1sat Walk On
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Happens all the time. Girls want it and don't want it at the same time ! Usually means big trouble for the guy. Girls start thinking , " do I want to be a victim of a whore". That answer puts the guy in jail !

40. Lincoln100

Expand Collapse

Bump for mod, any mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.