Howard Stern for president

konaki

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 18, 2002
He's really thinking of running as a Democrat and as part of his platform will be to add five more supreme court justices. Packing the court will never happen because the opposing party that comes into power will only add their justices and so it never ends. He also wants to eliminate the electoral college this could happen someday but not anytime soon. I think we've have way too many clowns in Washington already to add another. :D

Reactions: Laner2 and dee_s3

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
He's really thinking of running as a Democrat and as part of his platform will be to add five more supreme court justices. Packing the court will never happen because the opposing party that comes into power will only add their justices and so it never ends. He also wants to eliminate the electoral college this could happen someday but not anytime soon. I think we've have way too many clowns in Washington already to add another. :D
He would be the head clown for sure and even has clown hair.

Huskerfan2112

Senior
Dec 7, 2009
Will he wear his fartman costume? He was funny 30 years ago.. Now he's just another Hollywood liberal sellout
Exactly right. I can’t stand to listen to his new stuff, I only listen to replays of the older stuff. He has turned into everything he used to hate. On the rare occasions I do listen to new shows, it seems all he does is brag about all of his Hollywood friends and how smart they all are. Typical multi millionaire celebrity living in a bubble with no clue as to what reality is.

I hope he does run. Because he would be absolutely humiliated and maybe it would take his ego down a few notches.

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
Electoral college is stupid. Someone in Wyoming’s vote shouldn’t count 80 times more than someone in another state.

lifetime appointments is stupid. Nobody should
Be allowed in any office after 70
The electoral college is genius. It was set up for a reason.
not when most of the red states are leaches on the federal govt and most blue states contribute most federal tax money.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Electoral college is stupid. Someone in Wyoming’s vote shouldn’t count 80 times more than someone in another state.

You mean two senators?

I think you are confusing some things together.

Reactions: jedimasterjed

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
States electoral votes are not proportionate to population. I’m fine with electoral college that way. That makes sense.
Barely. All states get at least 3. Beyond that is based on population. Otherwise why would they have agreed in the first place to become states?

You can't pull a bait and switch. If you do that then they should have the ability to easily become their own country.

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
Barely. All states get at least 3. Beyond that is based on population. Otherwise why would they have agreed in the first place to become states?

You can't pull a bait and switch. If you do that then they should have the ability to easily become their own country.
Then the number should change as populations change

2024. California has 54 electoral votes, Wyoming has 3

population of California-40 million
Population of Wyoming- 600k (and 1 escalator)

California is 67 times bigger than Wyoming, but only 18 times the representative in the electoral college. If Wyoming gets 3, California should get 201, and subsequently 270 has to go up also.

fvcking abomination that a state with one goddamn escalator has that much pull.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Then the number should change as populations change

2024. California has 54 electoral votes, Wyoming has 3

population of California-40 million
Population of Wyoming- 600k (and 1 escalator)

California is 67 times bigger than Wyoming, but only 18 times the representative in the electoral college. If Wyoming gets 3, California should get 201, and subsequently 270 has to go up also.

fvcking abomination that a state with one goddamn escalator has that much pull.
No they shouldn't or else they wouldn't have become states. It would work quite well if the smaller states had their own country and basically controlled most of the energy and food right? Screw you NY and CA. No wheat, corn, or energy for you. Just sell to the highest person.

ehenningsen

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Electoral college was genius at giving high population urban states just 3/5ths of a vote, some much less than that.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Electoral college was genius at giving high population urban states just 3/5ths of a vote, some much less than that.
You seem to be mixing up slave state stuff there.

If the electoral college didn't ever exist the country would have never existed. There would have been absolutely no incentive for the smaller states to join.

Reactions: Huskerfan2112

ehenningsen

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
You seem to be mixing up slave state stuff there.

If the electoral college didn't ever exist the country would have never existed. There would have been absolutely no incentive for the smaller states to join.
Effectively reducing the importance of high population states.

With the flight to urban areas, it's possible that rural states will have a 100x more power per person in the future.

Sounds like slave mentality

ehenningsen

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Democrats in the north and south wanted to continue slavery. Republicans opposed them from the north.

Then the the Rural and southern parties of that day were the Democrats, and the urban and north were republicans.

The people switched parties through specific periods when both parties were stunning that part of the country

The southern strategy married the old south with the republicans.

But im sure you will be all in on the dissonance of history. Considering the republican party is trying to scrap slavery and any dark American past from the history books in educational settings.

Laner2

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Then the the Rural and southern parties of that day were the Democrats, and the urban and north were republicans.

The people switched parties through specific periods when both parties were stunning that part of the country

The southern strategy married the old south with the republicans.

But im sure you will be all in on the dissonance of history. Considering the republican party is trying to scrap slavery and any dark American past from the history books in educational settings.
Bolded: Yeah, kinda, well exactly, what I said.

Second Sentence: Distinction without a difference.

Third Sentence: Looking for the dissonance here. Only seeing a fatuous misinformed opinion.

Fourth Sentence: "dissonance of history". Not real impressed, rest of the sentence attributed to gargling the bong water.

Neat video, huh? Really gets into the racism of while liberals. Effete pond scum.

Carry on.

EDIT:

Based on what you said, care to explain why Blacks and Hispanics are leaving the racist D for the R?

I'll wait.

ehenningsen

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Bolded: Yeah, kind of, well exactly, what I said.

Second Sentence: Distinction without a difference.

Third Sentence: Looking for the dissonance here.

Fourth Sentence: "dissonance of history." Not real impressed; the rest of the sentence attributed to gargling the bong water.

Carry on.

Where you and I differ is that I join a party based on ideology.

Democrats of today want more freedoms for all groups, whereas republicans will do everything they can to control how people think, act and believe.

See the Jim Pillen story today. He wants to bring forced prayers back in schools and to only the Christian god.

Republicans want to control what we choose with our bodies. As if they have a say in our autonomy.

Republicans want the electoral college now in all the states, where they ultimately become impossible to beat no matter what the majority wants. And it's close to that as it is.

Admit it; you like the idea of our government putting their boots on our necks as long as it is your theology/beliefs and everyone else's neck.

• Haha
Reactions: diehardhusker1

B1G RED RULES

First Team All-Big Ten
Sep 7, 2013

not when most of the red states are leaches on the federal govt and most blue states contribute most federal tax money.
At least you admit the democrats are the party of the rich.

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003

This is something a communist would say.

Also, Jesus loves you more than you love yourself. Sorry that hurts you.

Reactions: williamsonframe

Huskerfan2112

Senior
Dec 7, 2009

Democrats of today want more freedoms for all groups, whereas republicans will do everything they can to control how people think, act and believe.

See the Jim Pillen story today. He wants to bring forced prayers back in schools and to only the Christian god.

Republicans want to control what we choose with our bodies. As if they have a say in our autonomy.

Republicans want the electoral college now in all the states, where they ultimately become impossible to beat no matter what the majority wants. And it's close to that as it is.

Admit it; you like the idea of our government putting their boots on our necks as long as it is your theology/beliefs and everyone else's neck.
Republicans want to control how people think?

The left created “cancel culture”. People have to think and speak a certain way or they risk their careers ending.

Corporations , due to ESG, have to think and act a certain way.

Leftist school boards ram one sided lesson plans down the throats of students and then have parents who question them declared terrorists.

Entertainers just this week “ if you dont agree with me then dont listen to my music”

Shall I go on?

Laner2

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom

You're being selective here.

Dimms are trying to force gender confusion on young children and some don't even believe that the children are the parent's responsibility to raise. To Dimms the State is parental figure and parents need to butt out of their education.

As for Pillen, that matter you quoted is an outlier and you know it. Most parents want choice for their children.

The electoral college is a founding principle, not a creation of the Pubs.

If you'd read my various posts on the board you'd see that I don't trust an overreaching government, something you are very much in favor of as long as the issue is something you believe in, so you are the one who likes to keep a boot on the neck of the average American, particularly when it's something you support.