ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch Husker games?

You get all the games live? Good quality? And how much you pay?
Yep, everything is live and in high def. You can record as well. They increased it from $50 to $65 per month which sucks but not bad. I cut the cord many years ago but tried Youtube TV just for football season (since you can cancel any time) last year. Liked it enough to keep it full time.

Reactions: CatColumbia

Youtube TV is now $64.99 a month, but it is pretty loaded with all of the sports channels, they just recently added NFL Network.

You can stream three devices at once. I let my parents use my login so the price isn’t bad between two households.

Kinda depends on what type of device you want to watch on. I watch loads of Euro Soccer and Hockey and I use some websites that have multiple pop-ups. I have a MacBook Pro so I am good from a virus standpoint. Others have not been so lucky. Im not sure on what can and cant be linked here

Reactions: WHCSC
I have heard that you could hook an HDMI cable from your computer to a big tv and find a website that puts up live sports feeds at no additional cost. A website is really just a bunch of dots if you think about it, and one could be used of as a sort of net that catches the surge of sport on a given day. Making it a "sport surge dot net" if you will.

Of course I wouldn't condone such a website and certainly wouldn't use it since we have Hulu Live.

On a totally unrelated note, I have heard that if the motion is jerky it may be that your laptop's video card can't handle both screens at once and turning off the laptop screen should smooth out the motion.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT