ADVERTISEMENT

How to meet and speak to a girl...

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
1. Never let on how much you like a girl.
2. Always call the shots.
3. Act like wherever you are - that's the place to be.
4. When ordering food, find out what she wants then order for both of you. It's a classy move.
5. When it comes to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Sincerely, Damone

Season 6 Flirt GIF by Friends

4. When ordering food, find out what she wants then order for both of you. It's a classy move.
5. When it comes to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Sincerely, Damone
Yeah, its the attitude! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'.

I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

Sincerely, Damone
proceeds to play Physical Graffiti

When I was much younger, I knew this guy who looked at dating as merely a numbers game. I will use me for an example. If I was pursuing a woman and got slammed down it would put me in a funk for days. If this guy got turned down, he wouldn't even blink. With no hesitation he would hit on the next woman he saw.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
When I was much younger, I knew this guy who looked at dating as merely a numbers game. I will use me for an example. If I was pursuing a woman and got slammed down it would put me in a funk for days. If this guy got turned down, he wouldn't even blink. With no hesitation he would hit on the next woman he saw.
I heard the same - treat it like a sales job. Everyone has a success rate so the key is to bump up the attempts. lol

Reactions: Wasker77

Sincerely, Damone
Too many steps…

1. Swipe right
2. Bang at her place

Going on dates was a huge waste of time and money.

Sincerely, Damone

"friends" dont kiss...just sayin' --- surefire way to never end up in the friend zone

Let Me Go Love GIF by 3 Doors Down

Yeah, I have some black friends too!

Reactions: RedBaloneyPony
At 67 and happily married that’s not an issue anymore. I’ll settle for looking invisible as opposed to a doddering old derelict.
I am 69+ 50 weeks. My last 10 years as a job superintendent my apprentices always bragged up "numbers" against each other. How about this scenario:
Clergy: Youngman, are you committed to love and honor until death do part?
Youngman: Of course, Padre. I have only slept with 38 1/2 girls and 12 of them were on a single weekend.
Clergy: Young woman, are you committed to love and honor until death do part?
Young Woman: Absolutely Sir. I have only slept with 4 girls and 32 1/2 boys and 12 of those boys were on a single weekend.
Clergy: This Ceremony will go into recess until further notice.
Gomer, 4 days ago I celebrated 41 years of marriage with the last 12 years of her with MS invalidity. I was her 1st, She was my 2nd. I prefer our way.

Reactions: gomerxx
Too many steps…

1. Swipe right
2. Bang at her place

Going on dates was a huge waste of time and money.
I used Tinder back in the day...Out of all the girls I matched with I met like 6 of them out.

Out of those 6...I ****ed 5 of them, almost always the same night we met out for the first time.

Tinder, for about what 3-4 years, was simply amazing.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I am 69+ 50 weeks. My last 10 years as a job superintendent my apprentices always bragged up "numbers" against each other. How about this scenario:
Youngman: Of course, Padre. I have only slept with 38 1/2 girls and 12 of them were on a single weekend.
Young Woman: Absolutely Sir. I have only slept with 4 girls and 32 1/2 boys and 12 of those boys were on a single weekend.
Gomer, 4 days ago I celebrated 41 years of marriage with the last 12 years of her with MS invalidity. I was her 1st, She was my 2nd. I prefer our way.
But how many boys did the clergy sleep with?

• Wow
Reactions: MargotDeeper
Actually, like most things, it's a skill that can be learned.

Albeit, being attractive means women will allow you more slack to screw up.
Confidence is what chicks dig. It can make short guys attractive. Ugly guys get hot chicks with it. Confidence can be learned but easily detected if fake. So you’re right.

But you either have it or you don’t. So I was right, too

Confidence is what chicks dig. It can make short guys attractive. Ugly guys get hot chicks with it. Confidence can be learned but easily detected if fake. So you’re right.

But you either have it or you don’t. So I was right, too
That, or a shit ton of money.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
My younger brother was a regional sales manager with a huge territory. He was in his forties at the time with his wife and three boys at home. He hired a new young guy to work under him as a sales rep just before they had a big annual sales meeting in Vegas. The company he worked for being too cheap and doing it in the name of "team building" had two people bunk up together in hotel room. He got the new guy with him. (I always hated this when I had to go to my company's annual meetings in Scottsdale or Florida. I learned nothing sharing a room with some guy from Grand Rapids or Huntsville other than they snored all night. I don't think I ever said more than a few words to any of them). Back to my brother in Vegas. He is sleeping away when he hears all this noise coming into the room. It turns out the new guy hooked up with some chick and he brought her back to the room he was sharing with my brother, his new boss, so he could smash her. I told my brother after he told me the story that I would have fired the guy on the spot. Not for hooking up with the woman, but for being so stupid bringing her back to a room he was sharing with his new boss. My brother still peeved about the incident said to me "Trust me. This will never happen again".

My younger brother was a regional sales manager with a huge territory. He was in his forties at the time with his wife and three boys at home. He hired a new young guy to work under him as a sales rep just before they had a big annual sales meeting in Vegas. The company he worked for being too cheap and doing it in the name of "team building" had two people bunk up together in hotel room. He got the new guy with him. (I always hated this when I had to go to my company's annual meetings in Scottsdale or Florida. I learned nothing sharing a room with some guy from Grand Rapids or Huntsville other than they snored all night. I don't think I ever said more than a few words to any of them). Back to my brother in Vegas. He is sleeping away when he hears all this noise coming into the room. It turns out the new guy hooked up with some chick and he brought her back to the room he was sharing with my brother, his new boss, so he could smash her. I told my brother after he told me the story that I would have fired the guy on the spot. Not for hooking up with the woman, but for being so stupid bringing her back to a room he was sharing with his new boss. My brother still peeved about the incident said to me "Trust me. This will never happen again".
Your brother missed a 'Dear Penthouse' moment....😉

Best move, back in the day, to get digits,

Hand the girl your phone, we are basically programed to just put in our numbers.

Best move, back in the day, to get digits,

Hand the girl your phone, we are basically programed to just put in our numbers.
I was pretty buzzed one night on O St thinking I was being pretty smooth with this one chick.

I asked for her number and she gave it to me! I'm typing it, but as soon as she started with "402", I stopped listening to the rest.

A couple nights later I decided to call that girl, but no bueno, number wasn't legit (shocker, I know)... when I actually looked at the number she had read off to me that night it was (402) 867-5309.

Hahaha!!! This chick knew she was in the clear as soon as she started off with 402, and that I would pay attention to the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
I was pretty buzzed one night on O St thinking I was being pretty smooth with this one chick.

I asked for her number and she gave it to me! I'm typing it, but as soon as she started with "402", I stopped listening to the rest.

A couple nights later I decided to call that girl, but no bueno, number wasn't legit (shocker, I know)... when I actually looked at the number she had read off to me that night it was (402) 867-5309.

Hahaha!!! This chick knew she was in the clear as soon as she started off with 402, and that I would pay attention to the rest.
Jenny got you too, huh?

Congratulations dragon, we have some things in common. In addition to us both having served at Altus AFB, Oklahoma, I'm already 70 annd have been married over 48 years. I'm wondering if you and I have had similar exchanges with our wives over the years. Things such as:

Her: Have you seen the dog bowl?
Me: No, is he any good?

Me getting pissed off at my wife and asking her to help me look for my phone when
(I intentionally have it in my pocket on silence).

Have you ever had to tell her, "it's was only a joke", and realizing it was already too late?

At my age, foreplay is talking with my wife is all that fun, nasty stuff I'd love to do if I wasn't so damn old and broken down.

If you're in a tough stretch about your marital sex and in a zoon session with a counselor and he starts eating popcorn. I could never decide if that was insulting or kinda flattering.

She went so far as to tell the counselor she got pissed off when she came into the bedroom and found me on the bed massaging my feet with her vibrator.

On the way to 50 years of marital bliss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT