ADVERTISEMENT

How pissed are you when this is over on Nov 4?

Dinglefritz, I've read you for years, and in spite of your sermons on personal responsibility, you unapologetically give a pass to an administration that has made more than its share of mistakes. It's all pivot, blame, pivot, blame. If CNN and MSNBC are lying, which I will concede, why do you tolerate the demonstrably false claims that pour unfiltered out of the president's mouth? It's such an obvious and glaring disconnect in logic. Any reasonably objective person would have to agree that regarding covid Trump has served up one of the monumental failures of American leadership in our lifetime. Where is this personal responsibility you so admire? These matters should have little to nothing to do with ones views on the administration's policy objectives. Assume for a minute the same scenario were to unfold with a Democrat in office. How might that shape your perception?

Trump has misspoke, lied, exaggerated etc. Kind of part of politics.

CNN and MSNBC aren't supposed to be in the bag for the other side. If you can't see the difference in the standard no one can help you.

Your comment about the wuflu is just ignorance and stupidity mashed together. There is nothing you can do to stop a virus and heralded mitigation tactics have dragged this out for 6+ months when we could've been done with it by doing the same thing we've done previously.

Reactions: dinglefritz
But thinking that "the media" works in lockstep to hurt Trump, and to help Biden, doesn't hold water for me. To me, the only media that really looks like it is out to push a hard agenda one way or the other is with right-wing outlets like Fox, AM talk radio, Breitbart, OANN, etc.

You're kidding right? 99% of the media is hardcore leftist liberal garbage.

You're kidding right? 99% of the media is hardcore leftist liberal garbage.

Nah, no joke. Hardcore leftist garbage? Where can I find that? I mean other than a child like interpretation of leftist garbabe. But yeah, I see plenty of Garbage for sure: Fox News. Limbaugh. Levine. OANN. Breitbart. Tucker. Prager. Glenn Beck. Neil Bortz. Hugh Hewitt. Alex Jones. Medved. Mikey Savage. Jonah Goldberg. Thomas Sowell. Michelle Malkin. Krauthamer. Stossel. Ingraham. Coulter. The Blaze. Drudge Report. Wall Street Journal. Daily Caller. Daily Mail. CBN. American Spectator. NewsMax. Washington Times. Infowars. Weekly Standard. Townhall. NY Post. National Review. The Federalist. NY Times has had plenty of right wing columnists, Bari Weiss, Bret Stephens, Ross Douthat, no one did more to claw at the eyes of Obama or Hillary than Maureen O'Dowd. If the media was in the bag for Uncle Joe, why are these facts not atop every newspaper and leading off the broadcast every hour:
Deaths from Covid-19, September 10-16:
United States: 6,258
United Kingdom: 78
Canada: 35
Japan: 68
South Korea: 23
Taiwan: 0
Australia: 46
European Union: 1,325
Or maybe these facts:
Per capita spending, health care, 2018
United States: $10,586
Canada: $4974
France: $4965
Japan: $4760
United Kingdom: $4070

You've read Dinglefritz posts for years but have learned nothing as quite obviously his posts are clear, coherent & straight forward. It's just that simple.

But I understand.....it's got to be a brutal difficulty to objectively comprehend someone like D. TRUMP when your supreme heroes are Hillary & Dementia Joe.
I never said that Hillary or Joe are my heroes. Not once. Not a single word of praise for either. But your response is exactly what I've come to expect from Trump supporters. You either lack the conviction to back up your position with facts derived from actual research, or you haven't the ability to form a coherent response. When you resort to name-calling, especially as an adult, you've clearly run out of ideas.

CNN and MSNBC aren't supposed to be in the bag for the other side. If you can't see the difference in the standard no one can help you.

Your comment about the wuflu is just ignorance and stupidity mashed together. There is nothing you can do to stop a virus and heralded mitigation tactics have dragged this out for 6+ months when we could've been done with it by doing the same thing we've done previously.
If politicians are liars, and lies are an essential part of politics, then why do Democrats bother you? By your logic it's all just part of the game. Of course, if your logic follows, there's no reason to hold politicians accountable for anything, they're all liars, after all.

Reactions: Melmc
I never said that Hillary or Joe are my heroes. Not once. Not a single word of praise for either. But your response is exactly what I've come to expect from Trump supporters. You either lack the conviction to back up your position with facts derived from actual research, or you haven't the ability to form a coherent response. When you resort to name-calling, especially as an adult, you've clearly run out of ideas.

They are emulating their leader.

Hilarious. Yeah, that would have been something he could have done I guess. Would have been better than what he's done, which is what? But then, Hollywood and the media would have just come up with something else. I feel so sorry for this guy, the slings and arrows he's endured. He's amazing.

President Trump led the world regarding a response to C-19.

Nah, no joke. Hardcore leftist garbage? Where can I find that? I mean other than a child like interpretation of leftist garbabe. But yeah, I see plenty of Garbage for sure: Fox News. Limbaugh. Levine. OANN. Breitbart. Tucker. Prager. Glenn Beck. Neil Bortz. Hugh Hewitt. Alex Jones. Medved. Mikey Savage. Jonah Goldberg. Thomas Sowell. Michelle Malkin. Krauthamer. Stossel. Ingraham. Coulter. The Blaze. Drudge Report. Wall Street Journal. Daily Caller. Daily Mail. CBN. American Spectator. NewsMax. Washington Times. Infowars. Weekly Standard. Townhall. NY Post. National Review. The Federalist. NY Times has had plenty of right wing columnists, Bari Weiss, Bret Stephens, Ross Douthat, no one did more to claw at the eyes of Obama or Hillary than Maureen O'Dowd. If the media was in the bag for Uncle Joe, why are these facts not atop every newspaper and leading off the broadcast every hour:

Or maybe these facts:

You're argument seems to be I'm a complete moron, why aren't they as stupid as me?

Very brave.

Reactions: Bugeater
If politicians are liars, and lies are an essential part of politics, then why do Democrats bother you? By your logic it's all just part of the game. Of course, if your logic follows, there's no reason to hold politicians accountable for anything, they're all liars, after all.

Pretty stupid to say that because they do it there's no reason to hold them accountable. But you do you.

Dinglefritz, I've read you for years, and in spite of your sermons on personal responsibility, you unapologetically give a pass to an administration that has made more than its share of mistakes. It's all pivot, blame, pivot, blame. If CNN and MSNBC are lying, which I will concede, why do you tolerate the demonstrably false claims that pour unfiltered out of the president's mouth? It's such an obvious and glaring disconnect in logic. Any reasonably objective person would have to agree that regarding covid Trump has served up one of the monumental failures of American leadership in our lifetime. Where is this personal responsibility you so admire? These matters should have little to nothing to do with ones views on the administration's policy objectives. Assume for a minute the same scenario were to unfold with a Democrat in office. How might that shape your perception?
You mean a scenario where a lame duck President and his Vice President conspire to undermine an incoming President using the FBI and falsified documents? You mean "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance". You mean like when we released 150 Billion to Iran for the nuclear deal which they basically ignored. You mean like where Obama sent 400 million in cash laundered in foreign currencies as a ransom for 4 American hostages?

You may be confusing some of his "lies" with some of the purposeful trolling he does of the media. I will say that I did not vote for Trump in the primary. I held my nose because I could not vote for the criminal HRC. After he shockingly won, I had hoped he would quickly tire of the bashing and resign. As time wore on, I appreciated IMMENSELY that he took on China. THAT has been something I've been railing about for years. From a strategic national defense standpoint this pandemic has been GOOD for ONE thing. It has pointed out how vulnerable we are to that communist government. Politicians from both parties starting with Nixon and really accelerating under GHWBush have sold out to China. Former Presidents and their families own shares and sit on boards of large multinational companies who have huge stakes in China.

In addition he's taken steps to reign in out of control federal agencies. When agency heads are making wild interpretation of legislative intent to issue directives and mandates to affected businesses and citizens, there's a huge problem. I don't agree with everything Trump has said or done but I know his policies fit my views a helluva lot better than the left's. In hindsight. Conservative judges? Check. Action on unfair trade? Check. Reining in bureaucrats? Check. Controlling our borders? CHECK.

Last edited:

well to be fair, I think we had to mitigate this thing some. Unfortunately some of the efforts in urban areas especially have been misguided over the top measures which were scientifically unfounded and disastrous. Cuomo and his fellow blue governors should be prosecuted.

You've read Dinglefritz posts for years but have learned nothing as quite obviously his posts are clear, coherent & straight forward. It's just that simple.

But I understand.....it's got to be a brutal difficulty to objectively comprehend someone like D. TRUMP when your supreme heroes are Hillary & Dementia Joe.
Thank you. I try to be logical, fair and polite as is possible. It IS possible that he knows it all so he has learned nothing from me. ;) It's funny. His profile said he just joined 5 days ago yet he says he has read my posts for years. I wonder which recycled coward he is?

Thank you. I try to be logical, fair and polite as is possible. It IS possible that he knows it all so he has learned nothing from me. ;) It's funny. His profile said he just joined 5 days ago yet he says he has read my posts for years. I wonder which recycled coward he is?
Again with the insults. Yes, I've read the board for years because I'm a Husker football fan, but these last few months have been brutal. You and a handful of others rant and rave all day long about Democrats, and yet there is virtually nothing to substantiate the outlandish claims you all make. Your commentary about RBG, for example, could not be further from polite. You're celebrating the death of one of the most influential people in modern American history. You are quite literally behaving like the sort of person you claim to detest. Is the hypocrisy lost on you?

You mean a scenario where a lame duck President and his Vice President conspire to undermine an incoming President using the FBI and falsified documents? You mean "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance". You mean like when we released 150 Billion to Iran for the nuclear deal which they basically ignored. You mean like where Obama sent 400 million in cash laundered in foreign currencies as a ransom for 4 American hostages?

You may be confusing some of his "lies" with some of the purposeful trolling he does of the media. I will say that I did not vote for Trump in the primary. I held my nose because I could not vote for the criminal HRC. After he shockingly won, I had hoped he would quickly tire of the bashing and resign. As time wore on, I appreciated IMMENSELY that he took on China. THAT has been something I've been railing about for years. From a strategic national defense standpoint this pandemic has been GOOD for ONE thing. It has pointed out how vulnerable we are to that communist government. Politicians from both parties starting with Nixon and really accelerating under GHWBush have sold out to China. Former Presidents and their families own shares and sit on boards of large multinational companies who have huge stakes in China.

In addition he's taken steps to reign in out of control federal agencies. When agency heads are making wild interpretation of legislative intent to issue directives and mandates to affected businesses and citizens, there's a huge problem. I don't agree with everything Trump has said or done but I know his policies fit my views a helluva lot better than the left's. In hindsight. Conservative judges? Check. Action on unfair trade? Check. Reining in bureaucrats? Check. Controlling our borders? CHECK.
Your allegation of conspiracy is unsubstantiated, I mean, come on, it is. But let's say we acknowledge conspiracy by the Obama administration, then surely you must hold the Trump administration to the same standard. After all, he was actually investigated for conspiracy and impeached. If your point about insurance is that Obamacare didn't deliver as promised, then I assume you are similarly outraged that Trump promised the world, in typical hyperbolic fashion, yet he has done less than nothing. His international trade deals are not nearly as monumental as you suggest. The renegotiated NAFTA deal was largely cosmetic. However, I agree 100 percent that something needed to be done about China. But here again he's squandered opportunities to actually outmaneuver the Chinese. Reining in bureaucracy? It's one thing to shrink government bureaucracy, it's quite another to have no idea how to actually run a government bureaucracy. Trump has led one of the most inefficient governments in U.S. history. The death of 200,000 Americans during the pandemic is the direct result of his ineptitude in managing that bureaucracy. Before you tell me how Democrats are really to blame, the fact of the matter is presidents get far more credit and blame than they deserve. That fact of politics cuts both ways.

Yeah, he's just another snowflake which of course means he knows everything. Dime a dozen partner.....:)

Totally not on topic but have you ever read up on Copperfield? Dude basically bought an island and brought ladies to it...and a few said he raped them. I don't think he was ever charged though.

Anyway, I find it hard to believe that he has "buying an island" money...now that is a ****ing magic trick.
"It's magic F you!"

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
I will have cast my vote the day before, and done my best.

As for 11/4? The POTUS will not been decided on that night. Likely won't be decided before inauguration day in January for the supposed elected POTUS.

The ballot harvesting will be in full swing for 2 to 3 or even 6 months. It is 2020. It has to have some leaks.

Reactions: dinglefritz
well to be fair, I think we had to mitigate this thing some. Unfortunately some of the efforts in urban areas especially have been misguided over the top measures which were scientifically unfounded and disastrous. Cuomo and his fellow blue governors should be prosecuted.

The data is clear. The mitigation should be protecting elderly and sick. Everyone else should continue on with their lives. Cuomo should be hung tomorrow for what he did to nursing homes.

He should be hung today for what he's doing to the rest of the state. He's doing more to destroy NY than Trump ever could've.

Last edited:
Again with the insults. Yes, I've read the board for years because I'm a Husker football fan, but these last few months have been brutal. You and a handful of others rant and rave all day long about Democrats, and yet there is virtually nothing to substantiate the outlandish claims you all make. Your commentary about RBG, for example, could not be further from polite. You're celebrating the death of one of the most influential people in modern American history. You are quite literally behaving like the sort of person you claim to detest. Is the hypocrisy lost on you?
Please show me the quotes where I celebrate her death. My personal opinion is that while no doubt she was influential, it was not always in a good way. JMO. That has more to do with my view of her ferocious political views than her qualifications or effectiveness at enforcing her views. She was very bright up until the past few years. She most certainly should have retired during Obama's last term.

Reactions: starbrown
Your allegation of conspiracy is unsubstantiated, I mean, come on, it is. But let's say we acknowledge conspiracy by the Obama administration, then surely you must hold the Trump administration to the same standard. After all, he was actually investigated for conspiracy and impeached. If your point about insurance is that Obamacare didn't deliver as promised, then I assume you are similarly outraged that Trump promised the world, in typical hyperbolic fashion, yet he has done less than nothing. His international trade deals are not nearly as monumental as you suggest. The renegotiated NAFTA deal was largely cosmetic. However, I agree 100 percent that something needed to be done about China. But here again he's squandered opportunities to actually outmaneuver the Chinese. Reining in bureaucracy? It's one thing to shrink government bureaucracy, it's quite another to have no idea how to actually run a government bureaucracy. Trump has led one of the most inefficient governments in U.S. history. The death of 200,000 Americans during the pandemic is the direct result of his ineptitude in managing that bureaucracy. Before you tell me how Democrats are really to blame, the fact of the matter is presidents get far more credit and blame than they deserve. That fact of politics cuts both ways.
Good heavens man. Have you not read any of the testimony over the past couple of months? There is NO doubt that there was an organized conspiracy involving the FBI, Obama and Biden to undermine Trump and destroy Flynn.

ADVERTISEMENT