ADVERTISEMENT

How pissed are you when this is over on Nov 4?

Wake up. The dems are already promising riots. That's the new answer to winning elections. It was "stolen" from Hillary by the Russians of course, never mind that is was proven to not be true and her friend was the pres when it was allegedly going on. If you can't win an election fair and square you have to think of something, right? The fun is just beginning.

I bet the Italian region of Lombardy will be super pissed that so many had to die due to this hoax. All those Swedes that died for the leftist cause. Empty soccer stadiums throughout the UK just to further the cause. It's really been a mess to coordinate across continents and countries but they did it. New Zealand didnt get the agenda notes from the South Pacific regional Antifa meeting but the evildoers will continue on. Yep Nov 4 is what it's all about. Stupid.....I actually think that it wouldnt matter who is or was President because as a country we have too many that wouldnt follow guidelines because Liberty, Justice, Freedom AND whatever other buzzword one could conjure up to justify not wearing a cloth and keeping distance from each other. We didnt stand a chance from the spread for the beginning.

Last edited:
Wake up. The dems are already promising riots. That's the new answer to winning elections. It was "stolen" from Hillary by the Russians of course, never mind that is was proven to not be true and her friend was the pres when it was allegedly going on. If you can't win an election fair and square you have to think of something, right? The fun is just beginning.
Fun is just beginning for sure, but don't recall Dems saying the election was "stolen" as much as I heard issues with the electoral college and proven Russian attempts to influence results. They won the election by 3M votes, but with our system that doesn't mean you win the seat. If Biden wins this year there will 100% be claims of voter/mail fraud and I agree this will still be going on well into 2021.

Sigh.

At least we have Husker football....oh wait...

Only if it's a complete landslide, similar to '72 or '84. If it's not, it will get ugly.
It's going to be ugly. Nov 4th won't mean a damn thing other than we probably won't have any clue who won. We know who will win the popular vote but that's unfortunately not the metric we use.

Reactions: pjhusker
I bet the Italian region of Lombardy will be super pissed that so many had to die due to this hoax. All those Swedes that died for the leftist cause. Empty soccer stadiums throughout the UK just to further the cause. It's really been a mess to coordinate across continents and countries but they did it. New Zealand didnt get the agenda notes from the South Pacific regional Antifa meeting but the evildoers will continue on. Yep Nov 4 is what it's all about. Stupid.....I actually think that it wouldnt matter who is or was President because as a country we have too many that wouldnt follow guidelines because Liberty, Justice, Freedom AND whatever other buzzword one could conjure up to justify not wearing a cloth and keeping distance from each other. We didnt stand a chance from the spread for the beginning.

The virus is real. . The amazing fact that riots and protests don't spread it but eating at Olive Garden does is, well, questionable.

Yeah I know. I wish the electoral college was a thing of the past but it's not so we go with it. Should be a wild few months. Would be nice to have some local football to distract us
what's wild about two geriatric rich guys wearing suits and pointing fingers?

Nov 5th, no matter who wins, everyone's lives will be exactly the same as it was Nov 3rd with the exception of those who work in either administration.

people who obsess over who the president is are complete losers. it's a figurehead position with minimal power to change anything for anyone.

Yeah I know. I wish the electoral college was a thing of the past but it's not so we go with it. Should be a wild few months. Would be nice to have some local football to distract us

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The electoral college is just as relevant and needed today as it was then. I am grateful everyday for the superior minds who created our country. I only wish that more people could recognize this.

what's wild about two geriatric rich guys wearing suits and pointing fingers?

Nov 5th, no matter who wins, everyone's lives will be exactly the same as it was Nov 3rd with the exception of those who work in either administration.

people who obsess over who the president is are complete losers. it's a figurehead position with minimal power to change anything for anyone.

This goes way beyond who actually sits in the seat.

Yep....... Just magically disappears.

Hit 250,000 deaths and the herd has been thinned enough, then automatic immunity will reign supreme! I can finally have my freedom back and take off my mask! I am sooooo tired of having my constitutional rights trampled! It is going to be better than a David Copperfield TV special!

Let's Make America Generally Apathetic

Reactions: skintight
Yep....... Just magically disappears.

Hit 250,000 deaths and the herd has been thinned enough, then automatic immunity will reign supreme! I can finally have my freedom back and take off my mask! I am sooooo tired of having my constitutional rights trampled! It is going to be better than a David Copperfield TV special!

Let's Make America Generally Apathetic

Totally not on topic but have you ever read up on Copperfield? Dude basically bought an island and brought ladies to it...and a few said he raped them. I don't think he was ever charged though.

Anyway, I find it hard to believe that he has "buying an island" money...now that is a ****ing magic trick.

Reactions: Cloud@Heart
unfortunately?

apologies if you thought you lived in a strict democracy.
Thank goodness for the electoral college. Atleast we have a chance that ny and ca don't control every election. Framers knew what they were doing. Now if ne would change AWAY from unicameral where Lincoln and Omaha dictate the agenda every time

Last edited:

On the contrary, the Electoral College was ONE of the most brilliant concepts the founding fathers came up with. It keeps most of America from being fly over country.

I am amazed that anyone would want to get rid of it. Oh, that's right, onl
Fun is just beginning for sure, but don't recall Dems saying the election was "stolen" as much as I heard issues with the electoral college and proven Russian attempts to influence results. They won the election by 3M votes, but with our system that doesn't mean you win the seat. If Biden wins this year there will 100% be claims of voter/mail fraud and I agree this will still be going on well into 2021.

Sigh.

At least we have Husker football....oh wait...

Hillary and her supporters have said that many times. She wants to blame the Russians. The Russians and every other nation with the internet attempts to manipulate ours and everyone else's elections. Fact - we do it too and Obama was famous for it, just Google it. It is interesting that the Russians were meddling in our election under the watch of Obama who did little about and his administration was chastised for that. There is zero evidence that a single vote was changed or made through the electronic system. Voting by mail is.aboit the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

Without the electoral college there would have been one less president assassinated

On the contrary, the Electoral College was ONE of the most brilliant concepts the founding fathers came up with. It keeps most of America from being fly over country.

I am amazed that anyone would want to get rid of it. Oh, that's right, onl

Hillary and her supporters have said that many times. She wants to blame the Russians. The Russians and every other nation with the internet attempts to manipulate ours and everyone else's elections. Fact - we do it too and Obama was famous for it, just Google it. It is interesting that the Russians were meddling in our election under the watch of Obama who did little about and his administration was chastised for that. There is zero evidence that a single vote was changed or made through the electronic system. Voting by mail is.aboit the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.
haha. I'll just chuckle and move on now.

Go back to pre November 2016 and watch every piece of news you can...both sides, every channel, all time slots...you know what two words you will not find anyone say on any of them?? "Popular vote" Why is that? Because everyone knows that isn't how we do it....moreover, even if we did do it like that, don't make the mistake of assuming the tally would be the same for either candidate. You cannot make a major change to how the process works and then apply the same results to a new formula.

Reactions: skintight
I was all set to vote for Hillary last time, but as soon as I entered the voting booth, that damned Putin himself showed up out of thin air, put a gun to my head, and FORCED me to vote for Trump!!!!

I hope he does it again this year.

Go back to pre November 2016 and watch every piece of news you can...both sides, every channel, all time slots...you know what two words you will not find anyone say on any of them?? "Popular vote" Why is that? Because everyone knows that isn't how we do it....moreover, even if we did do it like that, don't make the mistake of assuming the tally would be the same for either candidate. You cannot make a major change to how the process works and then apply the same results to a new formula.
That's a fair point. No doubt popular vote results would be different if conservative-minded folks in CA and NY along with more liberal-minded folks in Texas were all to show-up and vote instead of feeling it's a waste of time.

Last edited:
I am not just talking about football either.

God help us if that is the case.
Well if you're not just talking football, the election will NOT be over on that day. With all the mail in stuff this year, it will take several days to figure out who won. And I'd fully expect lawsuits contesting the results after that. No matter who wins. Expect turmoil this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT