ADVERTISEMENT

How many

On that same basic topic, has Rhule said if he is maintaining the morning practice schedule?

I think he alluded to that in his first presser. I wish he wouldn't. You don't play any football games at 6:00 AM.
I think that if I had it my way, I'd practice in the afternoon:

Sunday (uppers), Tuesday (full), Wednesday (full), Thursday (full), Friday (uppers and walk through) with Monday the off day.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I'm conflicted. The last two spring practices I could see nothing was getting better, but I still watched and hoped. And then I felt like I was doing the walk of shame home......

High Heels Stumble GIF - High Heels Stumble Trip GIFs
But many people came from the spring games full of hope and propped up the new but yet undiscovered talent that would be the next stars at Nebraska. Those names were etched into the minds of many and penciled in as the future of the program and "would be starters" due to their overwhelming love for the mother land and not much else. Are the minds of fans totally warped from this illusion of stardom spotlighted in a practice game? I guess we will see.

Reactions: Laner2
Oh I imagine it will be a sold out affair.. I fully expect the honeymoon to be strong. It needs to be for awhile. We have had a lot of negativity for a long time, and people are sick of that association. The fan base needs some good times, even if we have to manufacture them for a while.

Realistically, they have to prove it to me, but I'm going to play along and be as amped as anyone for the spring game and fall camp reports prior to the season.

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT