ADVERTISEMENT

How many players transfer from this dog shit program?

You know maybe YOU should transfer your support to another team, it’s clear you obviously don’t support the current staff and what they are trying to accomplish, there are many teams that could use YOUR support! They don’t need support like yours!

You know maybe YOU should transfer your support to another team, it’s clear you obviously don’t support the current staff and what they are trying to accomplish, there are many teams that could use YOUR support! They don’t need support like yours!
No one person is larger than the program, not even Scott Frost. He clearly is not the answer.

if you are part of the weak ass culture, please by all means transfer somewhere else. We need guys who really want to play here because it means something to them

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
if you are part of the weak ass culture, please by all means transfer somewhere else. We need guys who really want to play here because it means something to them
A lot of guys have come here, seen what is being sold to them and leaving. They recognize a dumpster fire when they see one. It’s going to become a vicious cycle where losing begets more losing. We haven’t seen the bottom of the barrel yet if you think a 1-7 year is bad, wait until we are 0-12 and none of them are particularly close, while we pay the coach $5 million and refuse to fire him.

I usually avoid coming to the board directly after a loss because it is disgusting to read the fans who express pathetic fragility. “Fire him!” “Everyone will transfer!” “This team will never win a game again!”

Can everyone take a collective breath and recognize this team was a late score away from beating a top 25 team on the road?

They aren’t as far away as you think.

Support them. It’s happening.

A lot of them will. This is a covid year too.. doesn't count.

I think some coaches will look for an easy exit off this ride.

It will be the Fraud and his walk-ons next year.

Wish he would just fall on his sword.
Erstad finally did. Frost could too. At least I hope he does

Reactions: Chuck003
I usually avoid coming to the board directly after a loss because it is disgusting to read the fans who express pathetic fragility. “Fire him!” “Everyone will transfer!” “This team will never win a game again!”

Can everyone take a collective breath and recognize this team was a late score away from beating a top 25 team on the road?

"On the road" lol with no opposing fans - stop kissing frosts butt

Outside of a few parents, there was no fans in the stands. Road games are not really road games.

Sorry, we aren’t close. Feel free to throw it back in my face if we ever win the division under the offensive genius. But it ain’t happening.

We will finish with another sub .500 season and it’s going to be a very ugly offseason.

Need a roster downsize - as previously alluded - this staff cant handle a
150+ player roster - it’s time to start doing your diligence as coaches and recruit players you can develop and take only a few high caliber walkons per year

this notion of just taking massive numbers and just throwing them against the wall and see what sticks is lunacy.

practice is chaos, talented players aren’t developing due to limited individual attention and this lack of attention to detail shows up game after game after game

That has been.my opinion for over two years. There is a reason we keep making the same mistakes over.and over and technique is so poor.

What are you taking about? Why do we always have these stupid posts? They battled their ass off and Wandale had a great game. I thought they used him to perfection.
Wandale is a poor man's Spielman, and even that's being generous. Could have had a critical first down if he just ran his route properly but instead continued running right toward the only linebacker within 10 yards of him.

are these new poster actually Nebraska fan or they fing trolll. I’m disappointed sure but with young players in the skilled positions and no spring ball that makes a big difference I am for a different d coordinator ju can’t continue to bend but don’t break your players will be spent after 4 games you have to get off the field more 3 and outs maybe a new o line coach Austin hasn’t impressed or improved anyone

What are you taking about? Why do we always have these stupid posts? They battled their ass off and Wandale had a great game. I thought they used him to perfection.
3rd and 17 down by 3 and they had him lined up in the back field to pick up a blitz....

No. Just no.

If Iowa was the racist shit show program the disgruntled players said it was...then the kids still there are doing a cracker jack job of putting that type of culture aside and playing hard for Kirk anyway.
And you believe that Nebraska wasn't playing hard when Iowa had half the yards Illinois had on the ground against Nebraska. Someone has to win and someone has to lose. To listen to you all Nebraska must have been beat by 50 today. There a bunch of fake and fair weather fans on this board. Even in the NFL, great teams get beat and sometimes blown out. See Tampa Bay Bucs versus New Orleans Saints as an example. Saints won 38-3 and on the bad side of that thumping was Tom Brady who is arguably the best NFL quarterback of all time.

Reactions: headcard
And you believe that Nebraska wasn't playing hard when Iowa had half the yards Illinois had on the ground against Nebraska. Someone has to win and someone has to lose. To listen to you all Nebraska must have been beat by 50 today. There a bunch of fake and fair weather fans on this board. Even in the NFL, great teams get beat and sometimes blown out. See Tampa Bay Bucs versus New Orleans Saints as an example. Saints won 38-3 and on the bad side of that thumping was Tom Brady who is arguably the best NFL quarterback of all time.
Comparing the Huskers to a great team is like comparing my posts to Ernest Hemingway’s books

Reactions: imluvnmyskers
Wandale will leave for sure and probably McCaffery! We probably lose Fidone. Why would any of them stay after the way we played this season??? We are not going to any bowl game in the future until we get a new Head Coach who makes changes.

A lot of guys have come here, seen what is being sold to them and leaving. They recognize a dumpster fire when they see one. It’s going to become a vicious cycle where losing begets more losing. We haven’t seen the bottom of the barrel yet if you think a 1-7 year is bad, wait until we are 0-12 and none of them are particularly close, while we pay the coach $5 million and refuse to fire him.
fully expected a response like this from a "fan"

fully expected a response like this from a "fan"
I know you would like to sit here and guzzle sunshine kool-aid, but it is all fake news. The fans have been fed sunshine and fluff pieces, but none of that is true.

I’m a lifelong Husker fan, but I don’t live in ostrichville where I ignore the obvious warts of the program. We are paying a coach elite level money for results. We aren’t even getting mediocre results. No ROI on that investment. Things are not going in the right direction and there is just about no hope for them to change, since we gave this guy an evergreen contract and let him bring his merry band of idiots to Lincoln.

I can't tell you how much I hope you're right.
This Board is here to express views/feelings, including rants. There is genuine concern about the direction of the program, we are giving Frost EVERYTHING he is asking for, and progress? We are regressing. Obviously, we as fans don't know the answer but our coach is being given $5 mil a year to figure it out and so far his on the job training is failing. He is arrogant and stubborn. He needs to take a look at himself and his buddies and change some things, until he does I see the current direction continuing.

Pessimist in me says: We’re in big trouble, there’s not much development happening, roster is unstable, inconsistency is consistent, we look poorly coached, etc. etc.

Optimist says: There’s still a lot of young/new talent yet to be fully developed. The covid year will help ease the transition, buying more time to get new guys ready. A lot of 2021 class is enrolling early.
With a transfer QB we could win a lot of the games we’re losing.
Go get a QB Frost and let’s see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT