ADVERTISEMENT

How many players transfer from this dog shit program?

Limesincoke1

Nov 29, 2019
Wandale definitely. Probably mccaffery. All of the receivers. Hopefully Scott frost also transfers his stupid ass out of here

Reactions: hempenk
It’s going to be bad.

Probably what’s left of the Florida guys. Wandale will likely have one foot out the door.

A lot of them will. This is a covid year too.. doesn't count.

I think some coaches will look for an easy exit off this ride.

It will be the Fraud and his walk-ons next year.

Wish he would just fall on his sword.

I worry about overusing Wandale. They need to get the other running backs and receivers into the game. I would use McCaffrey as a WB/RB to get him on the field. If he shows he can hit receivers in stride, play him at QB.

Only the weak minded guys you don’t want on your team.

You sound like Scott Fraud

Why would anyone stick around when you are under developed? How long would you stick around at a job knowing full well you are set up for failure?

Many have already fled because they realize Frost is all talk. I expect many more to do the same this offseason.

A lot of them will. This is a covid year too.. doesn't count.

I think some coaches will look for an easy exit off this ride.

It will be the Fraud and his walk-ons next year.

Wish he would just fall on his sword.
No they won’t.

Reactions: chicolby
Imagine WR at a place like Ole Miss....I'd be calling around right now if I'm him.

Need a roster downsize - as previously alluded - this staff cant handle a
150+ player roster - it’s time to start doing your diligence as coaches and recruit players you can develop and take only a few high caliber walkons per year

this notion of just taking massive numbers and just throwing them against the wall and see what sticks is lunacy.

practice is chaos, talented players aren’t developing due to limited individual attention and this lack of attention to detail shows up game after game after game

Need a roster downsize - as previously alluded - this staff cant handle a
150+ player roster - it’s time to start doing your diligence as coaches and recruit players you can develop and take only a few high caliber walkons per year

this notion of just taking massive numbers and just throwing them against the wall and see what sticks is lunacy.

practice is chaos, talented players aren’t developing due to limited individual attention and this lack of attention to detail shows up game after game after game
This is an excellent post that makes sense, could you elaborate more on other issues you might have seen at practice because players are not developing and to many not dialed in.

Reactions: egaRdeR
This is an excellent post that makes sense, could you elaborate more on other issues you might have seen at practice because players are not developing and to many not dialed in.

Neb has the one of the largest rosters (massive walk on numbers) of any power 5 team - the number of coaches that are good teachers and instructors or just number of overall coaches is limited

the player to coach ratio is amongst the worst if not the worst in power 5 football

Less individual instruction due to excessive numbers

Last edited:
Reactions: agri7
This guy isn’t watching practice, he is a tool who is also a dumbass.

where did I ever say I watched practice?

The product on the field pretty much verifies what I’ve said and what I’ve been told by those that would know

one of the worst player to coach ratios in power 5s and the product reflects this - scholarship players aren’t getting the same 1:1 attention they would at other programs

Last edited:
So many players transfer now across the country that if you find a place you can play at you need to stay there unless your strength and conditioning coach and offensive coordinator are openly racist.

Move on. This racist talk is such a cop out. If that's the measuring stick then everything said about TO is true as well with LP, etc. Just stop - it's nonsense. Focus on what we need to do to get better.

So many players transfer now across the country that if you find a place you can play at you need to stay there unless your strength and conditioning coach and offensive coordinator are openly racist.

If Iowa was the racist shit show program the disgruntled players said it was...then the kids still there are doing a cracker jack job of putting that type of culture aside and playing hard for Kirk anyway.

He actually seems like a pretty smart kid. 70 to 80%.
Not being used how he envisioned but he plays a lot. One thing these kids gotta realize is so many transfer out of Nebraska and none have really played up a level of Nebraska. And if they do they haven’t been successful.

Many are going to leave our program and good bye to our 4 Star Tight End. Why would he go to Nebraska? We suck!

Many are going to leave our program and good bye to our 4 Star Tight End. Why would he go to Nebraska? We suck!
I hope we are paying him under the table like we used to. I used to love seeing Thunder Collins driving around Lincoln in his nice car with new subwoofers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT