ADVERTISEMENT

How many more games does Nebrasketball win?

Riled Up

Walk On
Oct 13, 2019
Purdue @ Home
Rutgers @ Home
@Northwestern

I say we beat Northwestern and keep it competitive with Purdue. We have looked like a different team. Teddy Buckets is swinging the ball well and it has infected everyone. The defense is looking great, and I think next year we could make March Madness.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Purdue @ Home
Rutgers @ Home
@Northwestern

I say we beat Northwestern and keep it competitive with Purdue. We have looked like a different team. Teddy Buckets is swinging the ball well and it has infected everyone. The defense is looking great, and I think next year we could make March Madness.

Definitely not Purdue, arguably the 5th best team in the conference....

jump on the under ha ha kidding. I think they can pull off 1 maybe 2. But it won't be the one(s) you think it will
I think they did themselves a disservice rescheduling all the games lost from their covid hiatus. They should have cancelled some of them.

I think they did themselves a disservice rescheduling all the games lost from their covid hiatus. They should have cancelled some of them.
If the W-L record really mattered, sure. But these guys need games against real competition if they're going to be any better next year.

Reactions: donahues17
If the W-L record really mattered, sure. But these guys need games against real competition if they're going to be any better next year.
But they are out of gas by halftime. are they really getting much out of it right now?

Playing good D? Seems like they give up a lot of easy inside shots (Walker has helped) and wide open threes.

If you are serious about D watch West Virginia.

Purdue @ Home
Rutgers @ Home
@Northwestern

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT