ADVERTISEMENT

How many INTs did our D drop today?

GammaxuvirHusker

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 8, 2014
I counted 3. One of those may have changed the game. Two most certainly would have meant the game for us.

The first one was a good play by the OU receiver to break it up. But yeah, Rattler was lucky today.

I counted 3. One of those may have changed the game. Two most certainly would have meant the game for us.
But, but, if this and if that. We're right there man!! Just need 4 more years and 20 million more contract dollars!! 1.25 million a win every year!! That's a hell of a return on your investment right Husker Nation??

I agree. Any other coach in husker history wouldn't have made it this far. But, I guess we're progressing. Lol
This team has sucked for 20 years. The fact that you think revolving doors is the answer is what makes you insufferable. The coaches get progressively worse each time as it gets further away from any semblance of Husker success. Whether you like it or not, Nebraska is at a point right now where anything can be seen as progress.

This team has sucked for 20 years. The fact that you think revolving doors is the answer is what makes you insufferable. The coaches get progressively worse each time as it gets further away from any semblance of Husker success. Whether you like it or not, Nebraska is at a point right now where anything can be seen as progress.
Wtf? That's such a loser defeatist attitude. I don't recall having 4 straight 4 win seasons last 20 years. So, basically what you're saying is Frost has as much time as he wants to start winning because nobody else can come in here and win 7 or 8 games a year in the weak Big 10 West? Wow

Wtf? That's such a loser defeatist attitude. I don't recall having 4 straight 4 win seasons last 20 years. So, basically what you're saying is Frost has as much time as he wants to start winning because nobody else can come in here and win 7 or 8 games a year in the weak Big 10 West? Wow
No, not a defeatist attitude. Just think your attitude is that of an idiot.

My answer is that we have gotten here by people with your attitude. No, I don’t think Frost should stay here if he can’t start to turn it around. I never wanted Frost in the first place. What I’m saying is the fact that people want coaches fired because they can’t match the last guy here keeps lowering the culture around here. At some point you do need to try to let it play out. Letting go of a guy who is considered nationally a “hometown hero” or whatever is just going to make this job seem even more toxic to other coaches than it already is.

My answer is that we have gotten here by people with your attitude. No, I don’t think Frost should stay here if he can’t start to turn it around. I never wanted Frost in the first place. What I’m saying is the fact that people want coaches fired because they can’t match the last guy here keeps lowering the culture around here. At some point you do need to try to let it play out. Letting go of a guy who is considered nationally a “hometown hero” or whatever is just going to make this job seem even more toxic to other coaches than it already is.
People with my attitude huh? People who want to see hard nosed, smart, mistake free football that doesn't look like a HS circus week after week?? My bad. I'll celebrate the clown show. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
ADVERTISEMENT