ADVERTISEMENT

How many brackets will you fill out?????

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Much the way I like my women, I'm a one bracket kind of guy.....I never got the attraction to filling out more than one, but to each their own. To me, it doesn't mean anything if you hit on one, and conveniently forget about the others you sucked at.

Reactions: tpmcg and schuele
None this year. Honestly, I'm just too disappointed to participate.

I look at it more as a charity event, I usually watch about 3-5 CBB games a yr. I saw experts that had the same 4 as me after I posted so who really knows. MSU, Vill and UVA post picks to win it as well.

3 brackets. One with Nova winning, one with MSU, and one with UVA.

I have one. I went strictly off the Vegas Power index except for 2 first round upsets. SDSU over Ohio St and Loyola over Miami.

UVA, Nova, Duke and UNC in the final 4. UVA winning.

I have one. I went strictly off the Vegas Power index except for 2 first round upsets. SDSU over Ohio St and Loyola over Miami.

I like the SDSU over Ohio State pick. Everyone talks about Daum, and he is a really good player, but David Jenkins is the guy who might give the Buckeyes fits.

I understand how a late bloomer/small town player like Daum ends up in Brookings. But how SDSU landed Jenkins is beyond me.

Reactions: huskerfan1414

I have the same final four, and also picked UVA to win it all. I have Purdue to win their first and lose their second.

Much the way I like my women, I'm a one bracket kind of guy.....I never got the attraction to filling out more than one, but to each their own. To me, it doesn't mean anything if you hit on one, and conveniently forget about the others you sucked at.
Two, one based on Power 6 regular season winners to the Final Four-reward the achievement and one based on the conference tournament champs to the Final Four- reward the hot teams. As you can tell, I don't have a clue.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I had UVA winning one of my 3 brackets, but I had them in the final four in all I think. Crap.

ADVERTISEMENT