ADVERTISEMENT

how long until the NFL is after Frosty boi?

I deal with kids every day and every day we have this same discussion. What was the question I asked you?

"Seeing as attractive, offensive-minded coaches who were once QBs is all the rage in the NFL, how long until they try to come and lure Frost away?"

At no point in the question does it ask, how long do you think it will be until Frost looks at going to the NFL offers, or when do you think Frost goes to the NFL. He simply asked, how long until they try to come and lure Frost away.

Oh so Husker fandom doesn't start until you join one of the dozens of free message boards? Well Grandpa, I have yet to see Tom Osborne join so maybe its time to launch an investigation into whether he's allowed to support Husker football or not.

I thought you old people were supposed to have a little more wisdom than that
You said you have been here since Solich. So I guess now here means alive? Keeping making up stories. I’m sure one of them will stick. Trolls gonna troll

I deal with kids every day and every day we have this same discussion. What was the question I asked you?

"Seeing as attractive, offensive-minded coaches who were once QBs is all the rage in the NFL, how long until they try to come and lure Frost away?"

At no point in the question does it ask, how long do you think it will be until Frost looks at going to the NFL offers, or when do you think Frost goes to the NFL. He simply asked, how long until they try to come and lure Frost away.
The OP really isn’t worth responding to.

That being said, I assume it is happening already to some degree. The NFL wants creative offensive minds (McVey effect) and they are obsessed with college offenses, at the moment. Kingsbury was gored in Arizona, Lincoln Riley is linked to about every NFL job and even Fitz was wanted by the Packers. I think this is something Husker fans will need to accept.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
You said you have been here since Solich. So I guess now here means alive? Keeping making up stories. I’m sure one of them will stick. Trolls gonna troll

My guess is UCF.

Because he's an Iowa troll.

How about "here" as in part of the collective fanbase that isnt confined to just a message board, but rather spans across a whole country?
1sCcdI9_d.jpg

Now hustle off to Thursday night bingo with Rufus and Mildred

Last edited:
After seeing how his friend Chip Kelly did in the NFL, I don't think Frost wants anything to do with the NFL.

He's talked over and over about how he loves mentoring young men. I don't think he wants to manage the egos of millionaires.

How about "here" as in part of the collective fanbase that isnt confined to just a message board, but rather spans across a whole country?
1sCcdI9_d.jpg

Now hustle off to Thursday night bingo with Rufus and Mildred
Ok we'll let you play as long as you don't keep calling Frost by that goofy name you keep using. Usually that's an Iowegian deal.

Ok we'll let you play as long as you don't keep calling Frost by that goofy name you keep using. Usually that's an Iowegian deal.
With that username and with his reference to Frost as boi, it’s pretty clear that he has a crush on Frost, no matter where he’s from.

Dude, no its not. Do you think the coach who just won the National Championship's real name is "Dabo"? William Swinney's nickname is literally a portmanteau of "dat boi" said with a Southern drawl. Enough with the gatekeeping, you're embarrassing.

Hey look, Frostyboi created a second fake account to join in the conversation with his first. That is some truly meta trolling.
Care to join in? At what point do you think NFL GMs start making a run at Frost? He runs an innovative spread offense, knows how to relate to players, comes from an absurdly impressive coaching tree (Walsh, Osborne, Gruden, Kelly), made a Heisman winner out of Marcus Mariota, candidate out of McKenzie Milton, and likely another out of Martinez.

There's really nothing controversial or trolling about the concept of this thread, except the senior citizens had to get butthurt over casual usage of "boi"

Care to join in? At what point do you think NFL GMs start making a run at Frost? He runs an innovative spread offense, knows how to relate to players, comes from an absurdly impressive coaching tree (Walsh, Osborne, Gruden, Kelly), made a Heisman winner out of Marcus Mariota, candidate out of McKenzie Milton, and likely another out of Martinez.

There's really nothing controversial or trolling about the concept of this thread, except the senior citizens had to get butthurt over casual usage of "boi"
To answer your question, I suspect they have already put out some feelers to gauge his interest. Frost ain't going nowhere though. Now go home and get your shinebox, and go back to Disneyworld. Boss Mouse says you have been promoted to working the tilt-a-whirl.

Reactions: headcard
I've thought about this too, I mean he makes a lot more sense to hire than Zac Taylor but it seems like that's about to happen. Based on the other young offensive-minded coaches who have been hired recently his resume outweighs a lot of them already. I don't think he would get swayed necessarily, but if we dominate on offense next year and get 9+ wins (and the new 30something NFL coaches don't crash and burn) NFL teams will definitely be sniffing around.

If HCSF is successful, and desired by the NFL. We will eventually have to shell out 8-10 million per year to him to properly compensate him.

The Scott Frost offense involves a mobile QB willing to make plays with his feet, that also leads to your QB getting hit. NFL GMs are not going to like that idea so much. Also, the Chip Kelly experiment would not be in Frost favor. I think he will be a solid CFB coach but dont see him coaching in the NFL.

Scotch to the NFL, Milton to Germany for a miraculous surgery, he signs KZ as a free agent and goes on to win 5 Super Bowls.

ADVERTISEMENT