ADVERTISEMENT

How long does it take to make up a schedule

That has already been originally made?
All’s Alvarez has to do is take one game away from every team and use that same schedule..

It isn’t rocket science Barry.🧐
Watch sec shorts and see what happened to a&m, arkansas and mizzou....lol

Expect similar results for the Big Red. Newest family member from the wrong side of the tracks that called BS on the family......

Hope I'm wrong

Watch sec shorts and see what happened to a&m, arkansas and mizzou....lol

Expect similar results for the Big Red. Newest family member from the wrong side of the tracks that called BS on the family......

Hope I'm wrong

SEC was in a different circumstance because they added 2 conference games..

SEC was in a different circumstance because they added 2 conference games..
Yes. But alabama got basically a pass. I c the same thing coming here. Sure looked to me that a&m, arkansas and mizzou....the last three in got the worst draw. That's what I referencing

It will be Ohio State and Penn State for Nebraska
121211144847-barry-alvarez-p11-single-image-cutjpg.jpg

That has already been originally made?
All’s Alvarez has to do is take one game away from every team and use that same schedule..

It isn’t rocket science Barry.🧐
I expect it will take until at least November 6th.

2020 has been the worst year of my lifetime. The leaders we expected more from have all broken during these times of pressure, and I am not talking about Trump. I'd hate to be Kevin Warren right now. I bet he wished he had kept his job with the Vikings right now.

2020 has been the worst year of my lifetime. The leaders we expected more from have all broken during these times of pressure, and I am not talking about Trump. I'd hate to be Kevin Warren right now. I bet he wished he had kept his job with the Vikings right now.
You must have had a great life if 2020 is the worst year of it. In 2019 I lost my best friend to a murder suicide, another friend to cancer, another friend to a heart attack, got divorced, one of my kids attempted suicide, and my dad had a stroke. This year is pretty entertaining to me. Hasthtag perspective.

• Sad
Reactions: Sinomatic
You must have had a great life if 2020 is the worst year of it. In 2019 I lost my best friend to a murder suicide, another friend to cancer, another friend to a heart attack, got divorced, one of my kids attempted suicide, and my dad had a stroke. This year is pretty entertaining to me. Hasthtag perspective.

Good gravy man, my condolences. I'm gonna pray for you here in a minute.

Reactions: Crazyhole

Holy Moly......damn, I hope you can hang tough as much as a guy can. It's a rough damn business sometimes......a couple of 12 packs of beer might help. Anyways, good luck to you sir!

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT