ADVERTISEMENT

How is your Saturday, Sept 5 gonna go?

MotorBoater

Nebraska Legend
Aug 13, 2008
First husker Saturday is always the best. A fresh start to a new season, this year is especially special with a new head coach leading the way.

how will your Saturday go?

I'll be waking up especially early, I know it will probably be even hard for me to fall asleep that Friday night. My dad and I will go get breakfast around 7am and talk about our predictions for the game ahead.

Afterwards I'll get the grill setup and along with making sure I know what channel and times of all the games I wanna see that day as well:

In the morning I'll flip between Illinois St @ Iowa, Stanford @ Northwestern and Youngstown @ Pittsburgh.

Then it's time for the husker game. I'll be pacing and jumping up and down like some nutcase. I'm so pumped for the game I can't sit still.

While the Huskers are kicking BYUs butt, during commercial breaks I'll be flipping around and catching Penn St @ Temple, Louisville @ Auburn and UVA @ UCLA. After the game the ribs should be ready and time to chow down. After dinner head to the bar and meet up with some friends to celebrate the 38-17 husker victory while watching the Arizona State @ Texas A&M, Texas @ Notre Dame and Wisconsin @ Alabama games.

Who knows, maybe I'll even get laid later that night. Just thinking about that beautiful first husker Saturday makes me jacked up.

What's your plans like?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News