ADVERTISEMENT

How far would you go for revenge?

GBRforLife1

Head Coach
Feb 18, 2020
Sacramento sheriff deputy bangs ex's 16 year old son.

WOW.

Not bad for 44.
Shauna-Bishop-folsom-pd.jpg

promo382753175.jpg

The sex is probably great. Assuming she doesn't stab you in your sleep some night.

I would never date a female police officer. She could make one call and ruin your day way too easily.. Also big no to ever letting a chick put handcuffs on you. It's like when watching a horror flick.. you already know better.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Most guys on here have never banged more than 1 female...all of a sudden they are all ratings experts!

I know a lot of you had to step away from repping 315 ten times to log in and comment but come on.

By the way, I give her a 5...now let me get back to squatting, AND GOING PARALLEL, 800 pounds.

Most guys on here have never banged more than 1 female...all of a sudden they are all ratings experts!

I know a lot of you had to step away from repping 315 ten times to log in and comment but come on.

By the way, I give her a 5...now let me get back to squatting, AND GOING PARALLEL, 800 pounds.

If there is one thing I am a self proclaimed expert on, it's objectifying women.

Are you counting hookers and real dolls? If so captainjou is in the hundreds!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT