ADVERTISEMENT

How do people on here

keilwitzg

Blackshirt
Jan 9, 2006
BFE
pass the time in the off season waiting for the Spring Game and or the start of the season?

I like to watch YouTube for games from last season and old football movies like “Remember the Titans and Rudy.”

also fishing as much as possible.

What do other

Reactions: hedonistimpulse
pass the time in the off season waiting for the Spring Game and or the start of the season?

I like to watch YouTube for games from last season and old football movies like “Remember the Titans and Rudy.”

What do other
YouTube is great. Lots of press conferences - Frost's introductory, signing day, and Big Ten media days are always strong choices -, games from 2014 Oregon are a lot of fun right now given the Frost/Lubick connection, and, of course, the great games from the past from every team are on there. It's pretty easy to get your fix there. GBR!

Reactions: keilwitzg

What do other
workout, video games, youtube and WEED

Reactions: SkerInCo
Brush up on my useless movie lines that I use to confuse people.

"You know him as Joe the Policeman on the 'What Going Down' episode of 'That's My Mama'. Put your hands together for Jackson Heights own! Mr. Randy Watson"

giphy.gif

I create a bunch screen names on other teams' boards, pose as a fan of that team, and spend hours trying to convince them that their program sucks.

Totally worth it, and they never suspect a thing, especially if you include something about their team in your screen name.

I create a bunch screen names on other teams' boards, pose as a fan of that team, and spend hours trying to convince them that their program sucks.

Totally worth it, and they never suspect a thing, especially if you include something about their team in your screen name.
I went with @7winsEqualsBonus

How do you think they knew?

Reactions: Mack In Motion
I went with @7winsEqualsBonus

How do you think they knew?

Nice. I'm thinking of trying out a few new boards to broaden my horizons.

Looking to spend no more than 5-6 more hours a day trying to convince them that they're all losers.

Think any of these would work?

Buffalo_Reality
GoldenKnight_AMG63
BIG HERKY RULES

Admittedly, I'm not very creative. Open to suggestions.

work, theology, archology, ducati, suzuki, house work, pay bills, you tube tv, you tube, face book, pal chat, huskerboard, guns, 3 weeks vacation, sleep

Travel quite a bit and am at the gun range several times a week.

They closed my favorite gun range a couple years ago. The ones that remain have tighter restrictions on ammo, which firearms you can use, and the staff just seems jumpy all the time. When I walk into a gun range, don't try to sell me on a cozy waiting room with warm cookies baking in the oven and a 45minute wait. Just let me sign in and go about my business.

They closed my favorite gun range a couple years ago. The ones that remain have tighter restrictions on ammo, which firearms you can use, and the staff just seems jumpy all the time. When I walk into a gun range, don't try to sell me on a cozy waiting room with warm cookies baking in the oven and a 45minute wait. Just let me sign in and go about my business.

Plot of land, backhoe, plywood, 2x4s, concrete, time and sweat.

You can build your own underground shooting range.

"You know him as Joe the Policeman on the 'What Going Down' episode of 'That's My Mama'. Put your hands together for Jackson Heights own! Mr. Randy Watson"
Oh, it was a most amazing game. The Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. The Giants triumphed by kicking a pigskin ball through a big "H". A most ripping victory.

Son... I'm just going to tell you this one time. If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.

The horse track, strippers, college basketball, weed, lots of beer and my 100 days of vacation every year!

giphy.gif
DA BOY GOOD

I'm out skiing in steamboat now! Next month its Mexico! April going to the Dominican republic! Babies will be made!

ADVERTISEMENT