ADVERTISEMENT

How did Scott Frost lose to Northwestern?

Yeah, ginger Jesus was in a position to play hardball. Right. He could have quit, since he was put in such a victim position. Dreaming that excuse up must have really took some work, huh? Next you’ll tell me Blo did the honorable thing by bitching out back to juco ball just to stick it to Nebraska. I’m sure lots of really good winning coaches do that. Or maybe it was nobody wanted the loser (except his hometown juco program)
Wait...you do know Frost had the leverage, right?

He did not have to change his contract. I am not dreaming it up, it is just how contracts work.. I get trying to change the subject because you realize I am right. But you can just say "Oh yeah, okay, you are right about the contract"

• Haha
Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
A real Munson…
kingpin-bill-murray.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JOHNNY N
Because he was horribly under qualified for this level, and then he learned very little in the ‘on the job training’. Really nothing more than that

Because the team was soft, and it was soft because of him. Nebraska should be able to beat teams like NW anytime and anywhere. This is football we are talking about. I can't believe these morons have let the program get so shitty.

Last edited:
Biggest goof by Alberts was not canning Frost in 2021. Second biggest goof was Alberts not having Frost agree to a one year one million dollar contract and a substantial buy out and tell him take it or leave it. Frost would have said no so Alberts would be able to show him to the door. Before anyone chimes in about hurting recruiting in 2021 if Frost was fired all I can say is does it really matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT