ADVERTISEMENT

How did Scott Frost lose to Northwestern?

He slid down the railing before and hurt his colon.

Diagnosed with rug burn of the bunghole and was given a Rx of Percocet, Busch light and Copenhagen wintergreen.
ucf-football.gif

Screenshot_2022-11-16_160805_1_ts4z9b.png

Last edited:
Problem with guaranteed contracts. What was the incentive for frost this year when he had 15 million waiting for him if he failed? I'm not saying he intentionally tanked, but would you give a 110% effort if you knew you'd make that much if you failed?

They are on their way to being 1-9. What a joke of a head “coach” he was.

Whatever faults Mickey Joseph may have, no way he loses to Northwestern or Georgia Southern.
There is the Frost Factor: Do something inexplicable or try to get extra cute to turn high chance of victory into certain defeat.

That is how we lost to Northwestern (and many other teams under Frost).

Play that game in Chicago and we win. Huge mistake to take a game in Ireland. Jet lag and distractions leveled the playing field.
Put the blame on Moos for that one.. He’s the one that screwed up..

Whatever faults Mickey Joseph may have, no way he loses to Northwestern or Georgia Southern.
He was drunk and hungover hitting a flask the whole game.

SF while he was here lost about 33% of his games against teams that finished sub .500. This is not something usual for SF this is just what he was.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaulJones
Because it let him keep leeching.
Yeah but he lost millions...doesn't really make sense UNLESS he actually thought they were going to be good.

I mean he can afford his own Golden Tee machine.

I am all for piling on (not as much as you, you make it an art form!) but it should at least make some sort of sense.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Play that game in Chicago and we win. Huge mistake to take a game in Ireland. Jet lag and distractions leveled the playing field.
lol. Even if Northwestern wouldve flown coach 20+ Hours to Australia for a game and Nebraska teleported, Frost would’ve found a way to F that up and ruin the season….before the fvcking season even started. Ugh.

I'm still saying it's a minor miracle that our coach even showed up that day given where he was. That's like giving a snowblower as a Christmas present to someone in Miami. That's like giving an 8 ball to Carl Pelini. That's like...ok you get the picture.

Yeah but he lost millions...doesn't really make sense UNLESS he actually thought they were going to be good.

I mean he can afford his own Golden Tee machine.

I am all for piling on (not as much as you, you make it an art form!) but it should at least make some sort of sense.
So he should have quit? He doesn’t get his money if he officially quits. This isn’t that hard to understand. Or maybe it is, I guess

So he should have quit? He doesn’t get his money if he officially quits. This isn’t that hard to understand. Or maybe it is, I guess
No, he did not have to restructure his contract. So if Trev asked and he said "no" then Trev would either have to fire him (cha-ching for Scott) or he doesn't get fired last year but gets canned this year and again cha-ching for Frost.

He had all the power because he did not have to negotiate anything.

(Didn't see that coming, did you? That is okay)

Yeah, ginger Jesus was in a position to play hardball. Right. He could have quit, since he was put in such a victim position. Dreaming that excuse up must have really took some work, huh? Next you’ll tell me Blo did the honorable thing by bitching out back to juco ball just to stick it to Nebraska. I’m sure lots of really good winning coaches do that. Or maybe it was nobody wanted the loser (except his hometown juco program)

It always took Frost’s teams a few games to adjust to game speed, work out the mental mistakes and get used to tackling again. This year with the pressure to win, Frost was EVEN MORE scared of getting guys hurt in practice, and they were softer than ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT