ADVERTISEMENT

How can Bryant be 0-3 with 3 k's?????!!!!!!

Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
Your OP (original post) was about the day Bryant had today, Saturday.

Your next response (not an OP) had to deal with the quote function, which I tried helping you with and you didn't take so kindly. Lesson learned, for you, don't worry it happens quite a bit on here.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Oh really? So you're going go claim a stance even though just scrolling up on the page refutes your stance? I made a post regarding Bryants play today. OP posted what I thought was a reply (entirely logical considering it was posted right after my comment). And I responded from there.

Are you really going to try to completely ignore how this thread played out even though it's literally right here on the same page?

I admire your consistency on being the most delusional poster on this Board.

And again. At the end of the day were splitting hairs over a topic with literally no long term relevance. So respond if you'd like but I'm wondering off before we waste another hour in this thread.

Have a good night sir.

YOU brought up your "original post" and didn't confederate anything till I had to treat you like a kindergartner and spell it out. More than once, plus pictures.

Your first post ITT is about the day Bryant had.

Your second post was about the quote function. That's the post I originally responded to, and did so in a nice and respectful way.

Geezus christmas dude, you don't even know the difference between mobile and desktop but have the audacity to say I'm delusional!?! Ho-Lee-Sheet, the Internet shouldn't be that difficult. For anyone.

No matter who someone responds to, it'll always show up under whomever posted last (thread view). That's why I suggested using a different view (topic view) if you really wanted to know who he was responding to. Instead, you argued about something you had no idea about. And keep making a fool of yourself talking in circles.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

despite his first day struggles, he still has a line of .429/.579/.571. That's better than his minor league numbers. now russell is up...this is just gettin good.

He looked real good last night, super smooth at the dish. As for his opening day, you could tell the hype or pressure got to him.

Pleasantly surprised with the Cubs start so far...got screwed one game by 2 home runs that should have been on 0-3 counts ...Middle relief and Lester are a big concern. Bryant hitting 400 or so is nice he would have 3 homers in almost any other park. Curious to see how Russell adjusts to big league pitching but it cant be any worse than what he replaced

ADVERTISEMENT