ADVERTISEMENT

How Bad Are We?

Watching Kstate beat OU makes me feel even worse.

Wow!!! This is bad!!!

I can’t believe all the good football I saw played today by programs that don’t have our resources, tradition or fan support.

Our player development over the past 5 years is criminal. God this is embarrassing.
There’s no reason why we shouldn’t be on at least the same level as Kstate.

Must of been one hell of a party going on somewhere in Lincoln.

Reactions: BleedRed78

Wow!!! This is bad!!!

I can’t believe all the good football I saw played today by programs that don’t have our resources, tradition or fan support.

Our player development over the past 5 years is criminal. God this is embarrassing.

Rock bottom apparently... Yikes. Can only go up from here right? 😅

Reactions: OAHU-SKER

Wow!!! This is bad!!!

Player development, gym workouts, informal practice sessions...that all speaks to culture as much as the training staff. Players at all the major programs and the old 90s teams were devoted to working their asses off regardless of what the coaches and trainers told them to do. A guy like Jurgens that got better each season has just been a huge rarity in the last few years. Normally you could expect almost every player to improve over the course of their career.

Why? The Frost era is over.
I just feel hoodwinked.

Who ever imagined the day Kstate would go on the road and beat an Oklahoma team that we couldn’t even hang with for a quarter the week before. And do it with our former QB.

The lies we’ve been told are being exposed.

Frost being gone is the silver lining.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I just feel hoodwinked.

Who ever imagined the day Kstate would go on the road and beat an Oklahoma team that we couldn’t even hang with for a quarter the week before. And do it with our former QB.

The lies we’ve been told are being exposed.

Frost being gone is the silver lining.
I mean, that same qb took oklahoma to the wire on the road last year as well. Guess he is actually pretty damn good.

The coaching search is on and hope springs eternal....or at least for another 60 days so. This team might even get a win next week, maybe. Things are looking up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT