ADVERTISEMENT

Houston QB D'Eriq King announces he has entered the transfer portal

I agree, bringing him in would cost the current kids a year and send a bad message that someone could leave.

Personally I expect to see him at Georgia next year. Since Fromm is leaving

I agree, bringing him in would cost the current kids a year and send a bad message that someone could leave.

Wow, I did not think of that. He doesn't really fit what they do but UGA with a QB that can run would be interesting.

I was listening to sports radio after the game, and they were saying LSU is his destination. Said he entered the portal at halftime of the game.

Reactions: dinglefritz
He had a weird situation with redshirting this year. Not sure if he fits the offense exactly, but would love to have him if he wants N.

Reactions: JohnRossEwing

The kid from Wake Forest is going to Georgia.

loser wants to be a winner...I thought his whole strategy was to stay at Houston and build on a pretty good returning squad.

He'll probably go to LSU and replace Burrow, Frost will have to reject him first.
I hope he doesn't play as bad as Burrow did his first year at LSU. Stats don't lie and he was average to below-average. Yuck! Good job on improving your spelling though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT