ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Christian??

From what I see, it's due to the rescheduled game with Cincinnati (moved to 8/30). Non-con games are scheduled years in advance so this is kind of late, not ideal opponent but another home game is extremely good for the budget 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: found a different article, confirms that ULM or Akron will be moved to a different year or canceled.

Reactions: dinglefritz
From what I see, it's due to the rescheduled game with Cincinnati (moved to 8/30). Non-con games are scheduled years in advance so this is kind of late, not ideal opponent but another home game is extremely good for the budget 🤷🏻‍♂️
There was already 3 non conference games on the schedule. Cincinnati was moved and will be played at Lucas Oil Stadium, but Akron and UL-Monroe were already scheduled too. They are going to have to cancel one of those 2 games.

Edit: found a different article, confirms that ULM or Akron will be moved to a different year or canceled.
Screw Akron after what they pulled

I'm probably in the minority here but I'm not a fan of scheduling FCS teams

Used to be Houston Baptist. Good baseball program. We'll win this game by 50.
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT