Apr 23, 2007
House nerds...

tenor.gif

Some people are weird as shit.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Dems don’t care about people, they just care about votes!
Republicans, the party of life. Unless they have to be vaccinated then kill 'em all. And women shall not get abortions! But when all those unwanted babies are born they can fend for themselves, we don't want to take care of 'em.

Pubs are sick hypocrites who hate people.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
The buck stops with Trump though he was the head man at the time though, no?
Seriously it doesn’t stop with those two who put covid patients back into nursing homes? The buck stops with them in their states. They are the top dogs. It’s okay to admit they suck, and honestly they were worse than Trump in my view due to various things regarding covid.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Seriously it doesn’t stop with those two who put covid patients back into nursing homes? The buck stops with them in their states. They are the top dogs. It’s okay to admit they suck, and honestly they were worse than Trump in my view due to various things regarding covid.
It starts with the head man who let covid spread like wildfire in this country.

Cuomo is a POS but Trump was President. I am sure you give Trump a pass? Or can you admit Trump could have handled the situation better which maybe would have meant less covid in nursing homes?

Can you criticize Trump? Or only Dems?

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house

Cuomo is a POS but Trump was President. I am sure you give Trump a pass? Or can you admit Trump could have handled the situation better which maybe would have meant less covid in nursing homes?

Why doesn’t Biden stop Covid then? He ran on it as part of his platform. He has done absolutely nothing to stop Covid, and all these people dying and the new spread of the Delta variant is because he refuses to act. That’s even worse because he was handed a playbook and he threw it away.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

I’ve said Trump could have handled covid better on multiple occasions. He showed poor leadership skills during covid, but some of his policy was fine like wanting to stay open and letting states decide their fate. Cuomo acted like he was a good leader, but made terrible decisions throughout. Whitmer also was throwing people in nursing homes plus other stupid shit, but gets a free pass too. I’ll give Cuomo this though. He knew if he just weathered the storm with his sexual misconduct stuff people would forget about it which happened. The guy is a legit scumbag politician who knows how to play the game.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Why doesn’t Biden stop Covid then? He ran on it as part of his platform. He has done absolutely nothing to stop Covid, and all these people dying and the new spread of the Delta variant is because he refuses to act. That’s even worse because he was handed a playbook and he threw it away.
LOL... He can't make the dipshit Trumpers take the vaccine or heed to health protocols. This spread is on all of you who won't do your part.

Reactions: philosophusker

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
I’ve said Trump could have handled covid better on multiple occasions. He showed poor leadership skills during covid, but some of his policy was fine like wanting to stay open and letting states decide their fate. Cuomo acted like he was a good leader, but made terrible decisions throughout. Whitmer also was throwing people in nursing homes plus other stupid shit, but gets a free pass too. I’ll give Cuomo this though. He knew if he just weathered the storm with his sexual misconduct stuff people would forget about it which happened. The guy is a legit scumbag politician who knows how to play the game.
Rehashing the blame game get's us no where. Stopping covid round 4 or whatever the hell it is comes down to all of us doing our part. Get the F'n shot, avoid known hotspots, and do your part as a US citizen. Holy shit it's not that tough.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Rehashing the blame game get's us no where. Stopping covid round 4 or whatever the hell it is comes down to all of us doing our part. Get the F'n shot, avoid known hotspots, and do your part as a US citizen. Holy shit it's not that tough.
It isn’t my or your job to tell someone what to do. Get over your righteous ways. The vaccine isn’t stopping the spread. It’s more apparent by the day. If someone who is unvaccinated does get it and they die fine. It’s on them. It isn’t your or my problem.

Reactions: Jaemekon and lipem

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I've asked this question literally 50 times and have yet to get an answer.

In iowa, neb, mo, etc the olds where shipped back to nursing homes. Zero outrage as any logical person knows there was zero place to put them other than in their care facilities. That is their legal residence and usually someone cannot be removed and detained from their residence due to a disease.

But this is the question: Where would you put them? And the ship was taking Covid FREE patients only.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
If only Trump hadn't allowed Covid to spread so rapidly in this country, those people may still be alive today.
roflmao..........he was the one that shut down travel into the country and you dems called him a xenophobe.....or did you forget that already? This is why dems do stupid shit all the time, they know their fanbase will immediately forget all their incompetence

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
the great conundrum for dopey libs

vaccines work

AND

testing works

so either the tests were wrong and we created a pandemic out of faulty testing or the vaccines don't work because people are still testing positive after being vaxxed.......(even Fauci admits the testing cycles were too high which caused all the positives. ie: asymptomatic ) Asymptomatic really means you don't have it ....... Remember the docs who were blackballed right away when they said testing should not be over 30 cycles? They were 100% correct and the media shut them down.

If you are so worried about dying get the vax, then don't worry about everyone else. WHO CARES , they made their choice. For example, It's like me caring about aids infected people giving it to each other during consenual sex. They made that choice. It's like alcoholics that can't put down the bottle, or people over eating till it kills them . They all made that choice

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
roflmao..........he was the one that shut down travel into the country and you dems called him a xenophobe.....or did you forget that already? This is why dems do stupid shit all the time, they know their fanbase will immediately forget all their incompetence
Yep. And now it's open the boarder.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Swedens population gives way more fux about their fellow man🤷‍♂️

SEE: health care and other social services
roflmao, they went herd immunity and have less % vaccinated that the USA

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
It isn’t my or your job to tell someone what to do. Get over your righteous ways. The vaccine isn’t stopping the spread. It’s more apparent by the day. If someone who is unvaccinated does get it and they die fine. It’s on them. It isn’t your or my problem.
It becomes our problem when it shuts down our country. And your facts are as usual wrong. The vaccine has stopped the severity of covid in such a way that 99.5% of hospitalizations due to covid are the unvaccinated.

So in your mind the fact that is it spreading faster in the least vaccinated states in the country is merely a coincidence? The Alabama and Arkansas governors disagree with your stance... at least now they do.

And finally I love the hypocrisy that comes from the right. Don't tell people what to do.....but if your a women your body is not your choice, if you want to smoke some pot... too bad because we say no. Stand up during the national anthem you commie bastard, say god in the pledge of allegiance you pagan beast.... etc.

Reactions: nelsonj22

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Swedens population gives way more fux about their fellow man🤷‍♂️

SEE: health care and other social services
I think you are confused. They went the opposite way of the most of Europe and tried extremely limited government control. Is that what you mean about them giving them more "fux" for their fellow man? Freedom you mean? I have a feeling that's not your actual stance and you just did no research whatsoever.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I think you are confused. They went the opposite way of the most of Europe and tried extremely limited government control. Is that what you mean about them giving them more "fux" for their fellow man? Freedom you mean? I have a feeling that's not your actual stance and you just did no research whatsoever.
No their citizens care more about eachother than Americans, that is what I was pointing out.

• Haha
Reactions: lipem

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
This is a fair post. Can't disagree.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
The vaccine is stopping the spread. Problem is too many people not getting vaccinated. This is why states with lower vaccination rates are spreading like wildfire right now. It is really not very complicated to understand.

Get vaccinated people, or they need to quit complaining about the ramifications. The way I look at it, only vaccinated people get to complain about the pandemic at this point.

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
he's 100% confused, they did the opposite of the idiots like fauci

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The vaccine is stopping the spread. Problem is too many people not getting vaccinated. This is why states with lower vaccination rates are spreading like wildfire right now. It is really not very complicated to understand.

Get vaccinated people, or they need to quit complaining about the ramifications. The way I look at it, only vaccinated people get to complain about the pandemic at this point.
bullshit, then why the variant? How many times will you fall for propaganda?

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007

Thank you