ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Mic Alert! NU President Caught Saying B1G Announcement Coming Tonight

I really, really, really need this news to say that the Huskers are playing football. I seriously cannot handle one more political post in the absence of football chat. You people (and you know who you are) need to seriously think about reducing the amount of political news you consume because it has taken over your lives and it has impacted my ability to come to a place to escape politics. The amount of name calling and disparaging people with a different opinion than your own is tiresome and disappointing. Not one single post stays on topic. Inevitably, you turn every discussion into one about politics.

Please, if they announce Husker football is resuming, can you take a break from spewing your political perspectives from this forum?

He'll no !!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-09-05-at-12.44.52-PM-1200x628.jpg

I really, really, really need this news to say that the Huskers are playing football. I seriously cannot handle one more political post in the absence of football chat. You people (and you know who you are) need to seriously think about reducing the amount of political news you consume because it has taken over your lives and it has impacted my ability to come to a place to escape politics. The amount of name calling and disparaging people with a different opinion than your own is tiresome and disappointing. Not one single post stays on topic. Inevitably, you turn every discussion into one about politics.

Please, if they announce Husker football is resuming, can you take a break from spewing your political perspectives from this forum?

You get a crying Herby too...

Screen-Shot-2020-09-05-at-12.44.52-PM-1200x628.jpg

frankly, sir yacht appears to have been right all along. impressive for a complete nobody to scoop all the reporters paid to carry water for the B1G.
Was he? The dude has been saying since Aug that the B1G will "be back next week" He has missed on every single time line he has said. The dude has been all over the map as far as what teams are playing and which ones aren't. You throw enough shit around eventually it will hit something. I don't think the dude knows a thing. I think he took advantage of a situation to gain a ton of followers.

Their will be many crying Herbies for the libs come Nov!!
This is brilliant. I mean, it's not like I asked you to prove my point that people are addicted to politics that you can't stop posting about it, but here you are anyway!

bingo65 said:
nebraska has no identity other than football. the school has no identity or brand outside of football. the fans have no passion for anything related to nebraska other than football. its the most desperate situation in college fb

Baseball team went to the B1G TEN Championship last year?? Am I wrong?
Womens Bowling is legit...I mean yeah sure the old coach married one of his former players but those chicks can roll.

Reactions: keilwitzg
nebraska has no identity other than football. the school has no identity or brand outside of football. the fans have no passion for anything related to nebraska other than football. its the most desperate situation in college fb

And yet you seem to be on this board 24/7.
🤦‍♂️

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan

wow.. it's really happening!
Time to celebrate? I disagree. No one should celebrate a decision that should never have had to been made. That's like celebrating a drunk driver for only killing one person instead of multiple. Congratulations Big 10 for only taking over a month to get a season started while being anything but transparent! Yayyyyy!

Reactions: Wing-Back
hmmm .. must not be hearing the right words on the nebbie pres .. are they dubbing in it ?
heck, even he is now passing rumors

so , when is this presser ?

Crossing all their T's and dotting all the I's so all the TV contracts and money is understood up front. In addition they are discussing travel arrangements and how that is going to work out safely.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
My God this conference is an absolute joke full of petulant, spiteful children. I’m sure a lot of you on this board are successful professionals. Could you imagine working with people like this? I can’t, they’d be run out my professional circle.

My God this conference is an absolute joke full of petulant, spiteful children. I’m sure a lot of you on this board are successful professionals. Could you imagine working with people like this? I can’t, they’d be run out my professional circle.
They are government material
JLVfVTj.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I hereby donate any test kit reserved for me to the B1G for its use. I will need to be on my death bed before I agree to take that test, and there's a 99.9965% chance that isn't going to happen.
I second that. My wife is being tested weekly. I will piggy back off of hers.

Reactions: Antwill
ADVERTISEMENT