ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Mic Alert! NU President Caught Saying B1G Announcement Coming Tonight

Bill Moos, Scott Frost, Husker players and parents deserve every ounce of credit coming to them for not giving up. Every college football broadcast should and will mention their work following the announcement.

That's what leadership and passion look like. And kudos to Ted Carter for having their back and reminding kevin warren 'you work for us'.

Bill Moos, Scott Frost, Husker players and parents deserve every ounce of credit coming to them for not giving up. Every college football broadcast should and will mention their work following the announcement.

That's what leadership and passion look like.
And an apology from Desmond!!

First I thought it was too vague....”An Announcement” could mean they are announcing no season. But Carter’s exact quote was “We’re getting ready to announce the Huskers and Big Ten football tonight.”

That sounds like they are announcing the return of football.

They must have read my last post.

That's what leadership and passion look like. And kudos to Ted Carter for having their back and reminding kevin warren 'you work for us'.
nebraska has no identity other than football. the school has no identity or brand outside of football. the fans have no passion for anything related to nebraska other than football. its the most desperate situation in college fb

If there is an announcement tonight it would be very appropriate that the news first came from Nebraska since they've been leaders in trying to get the season back. Go Big Red!

nebraska has no identity other than football. the school has no identity or brand outside of football. the fans have no passion for anything related to nebraska other than football. its the most desperate situation in college fb
Seriously? I'm sure you crawled out from under a log, but did you ever hear of Women's VB? National powerhouse and national championship teams.

Reactions: Mark010662
might've gotten the dates wrong, but on the big story (B1G coming back), he nailed it while the entire country laughed at him

national reporters, B1G insiders and countless pundits should be tarred and feathered for getting scooped by some random bro

Yep...Like I said, he was getting good info but only from one person, which makes it hard to get it 100% correct when you are dealing with 14 schools and moving parts.

Other than Ivy League schools and a few elite schools like Cal Berkeley, Stanford and Johns Hopkins what universities are known for things outside sports?

bingo65 said:

Baseball team went to the B1G TEN Championship last year?? Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Yes...and isn't that what most schools hope for, becoming a brand for something?

There are probably 15-20 schools that are branded as football schools
Probably the same amount branded as basketball schools
Probably 25-30 branded as elite academic schools.

The rest are all just "schools"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT