ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Casey stays…

I agree. I was happy we landed him, and he didn’t disappoint—competed hard in every single game. It would have been easy for him to hang it up after getting injured, but he came back to face two of the hardest hitting defenses on our schedule, playing only for pride.

It would be great to see what he could do with improved line play under Rhule.

He won me over in the postgame with, "I didn't even know there was a trophy for this game until someone brought it up yesterday. I'm from Oklahoma City."

I'm sure this brought gasps from the Big Ten honks who think the rest of the country gives two -hits about the bronze pig, broken chair or leaky wooden bucket.

Hope he stays also, he'd be taking a huge risk leaving if he wants a shot at the NFL. Rhule being an NFL HC would be a plus for Casey.

Reactions: headcard
I hope CT stays as well. He's already shown he can walk into a new team, new OC, and make a positive difference right off the bat.

No he has a bad haircut so he is garbage, that is what I was told by our resident motivational and leadership expert.

But in all seriousness, no reason this can’t be a very competitive team next year if the right guys come back.

CT needs to make quicker decisions and get stronger in arm strength and body strength. But HE DOES FIND THE RIGHT GUY IN MOST ALL CASES and he is pretty accurate. Bring him back unless we can get a superstar in the portal.

Beings he's the only P5 qb we have I'll vote in the affirmative. If he leaves (for what?) it's on Rhule to find two viable qbs with the ability to play right away.

With Palmer gone it won't be an easy decision. CT does fit what Rhule wants in a QB though. Will have to learn a new offense again...

With Palmer gone it won't be an easy decision. CT does fit what Rhule wants in a QB though. Will have to learn a new offense again...
Should still have his roommate Marcus Washington, who would easily step into the number one roll next year. Alante Brown. Pretty thin at experience behind those two but I think Victor Jones will be the 3rd guy or we go portal. Honestly what Rhule and co. may help him out the most with is a better run game. Ajay Allen could really explode along with Grant or Johnson. It’s all going to hinge on fixing that line. I’ve been a big Thompson fan all year and I don’t think he’ll have much of a problem learning a new offense.

Reactions: Bugeater
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT