ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops tonight vs. Michigan

Sometimes I think they are getting better...

Then they play a team that literally is reeling and is without their two best players...and they get abused.

You were right and I was wrong.:(
Yeah, but I didn’t want to be right. Nor do I have superior basketball prediction skills of any kind. I am just very, very negative and cynical about Husker hoops. The worst P5 basketball program in the nation and have been for decades. I will NEVER believe in Husker hoops until they prove it to me. Until then cynicism will continue. Lol

Sometimes I think they are getting better...

Then they play a team that literally is reeling and is without their two best players...and they get abused.
I think the Huskers got frustrated. They were getting to the rim but getting knocked around and missing the layup without out getting a foul called. EVERY time one of our guys went the bucket they ended up on their back and rarely did they get a call. Meanwhile Cross takes shot and they call travel. Then they quit attacking the rim and started settling for contested 3s. Bad formula. When officials let one team manhandle the smaller team in the paint, it makes it really tough. Teskie banged his shoulder in to Ivans chest 3 times from 10 feet out to get a layup one time and not a peep from the ref. It looked like Shaq backing his guy down in the NBA with shoulder bumps. Ridiculous.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT