ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops tonight vs. Michigan

So was Rutgers best player when they were in Lincoln. Didn't work out very well for the Hoiskers.

He is. And Isiah Livers may or may not play due to injury.

Heard their point guard is suspended for the game.
We're still five-point underdogs to a 2-6 conference team playing without its point guard and maybe without its best three-point shooter (Livers grabbed his livers Saturday and had been injured the previous six games).

Very winnable home game tonight...

All comes down to shooting well from the arch..
I never dreamed that could be said about us against Michigan this season. I was very impressed the one time I saw Michigan on TV early this year. Their freshmen are very good.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I never dreamed that could be said about us against Michigan this season. I was very impressed the one time I saw Michigan on TV early this year. Their freshmen are very good.

Back in December, I’d agree 100%.

tenor.gif

Arena is dead. Decent start but gotta hit the boards harder.

I dont know how fred doesnt get thrown out of every game

I dont know how fred doesnt get thrown out of every game
I thought the officiating was pretty good in the first half. But Davis is a goon who can apparently do whatever he wants.

Biggest thing I have noticed is they are going over our backs on rebounds..

We’re not blocking out tonight like we have been..

FRed has to be disappointed tonight in that area..

Lazy rebounding. Burke can get shots, but he ain't making many of late.

Huskers settling for low percentage shots. Digging themselves a deep hole.

Haven’t watched NU Hoops in several weeks. Turned it on to see NU within 6. I thought I’d watch a while. When it got to 14, I was reminded why I don’t watch.

We get down 14, now we get a reach in call. Happens literally every time.

I am a little surprised that doc cant get these guys to play a little smarter and a little tougher on D.

We’ve had some issues blocking out but I think most of it is Michigan’s size/length. Mack has put on the jets 3 times and got great looks at the rim just can’t finish

ADVERTISEMENT