ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Starting 5 and Rotation

maly

Graduate Assistant
Dec 10, 2003
Wondering who y'all think starts and who will get the most minutes from the bench.

All I can say is I think Lat, Trey and Alonzo will start. Other than that I don't have the foggiest on how the rotation will turn out. Also
I think that Bredeinbach kid will get significant minutes.

I agree that these are the likely starters. Webster and Andre will be in the mix, and Wilcher, Breidenbach, and Edwards as prime candidates to make some noise.
Yup. Really solid starting 5 and nice to have guys like Webster and Andre coming off the bench. Gonna be a fun ride. Think i might actually make it a point to schedule stuff around husker games this year.

And then Keisei comes in to the delight of the crowd to pop 2 three pointers per game!

I'm wondering who will be the fan favorite-- Goggles, Keisei, or Bryce.

Or perhaps Oleg coming in off the bench to squash someone.

PG: WEBSTER
SG: TREY MCG
SG: ALONZO VERGE
F: DERRICK WALKER
F: LAT MAYEN

Guys I have never been this excited about HUSKER BB. Frankly I'm optimistic about everything. I think FB will atleast bowl eligible and turn the corner, VB will be awesome, MBB and wbb will be better. Wrestling will be good AND so will bowling

Wondering who y'all think starts and who will get the most minutes from the bench.

All I can say is I think Lat, Trey and Alonzo will start. Other than that I don't have the foggiest on how the rotation will turn out. Also
I think that Bredeinbach kid will get significant minutes.
The McGowens brothers, Walker and Mayen I’m pretty confident about. The 5th could go a number of ways. Andre has been working on his 3 point shot, and if that’s a thing we could play big and move Mayen to the three. Wilcher, Verge, and Webster are candidates but that would make us pretty small. We definitely have options, and enough talent that it could fluctuate. Wilhelm could surprise some people as well. Can’t wait!

ADVERTISEMENT