ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops @ Maryland

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
+18 at the time of this post, just read some guy made a $30k bet to win $1,000 on the terps outright

here's hoping he's very unhappy at the end of this one!

Reactions: scarletred
+18 at the time of this post, just read some guy made a $30k bet to win $1,000 on the terps outright

here's hoping he's very unhappy at the end of this one!
I have done those kinds of bets before (take off zeroes thigh!!!). Made money all football season. Then I put 250 on iowa to win straight up vs nebraska in hoops (to win 25 bucks or so). Yes it was game 1 between them and huskers won. My football season winnings gone just like that.

should get an early start on the new football facilities with all these bricks

The strategy is fine if the people playing are able to make a decent percentage of 3's attempted. Unfortunately this squad doesn't have those players.

Which it has at home and it will pay dividends in the future..

Lighten up some of you...

Which it has at home and it will pay dividends in the future..

Lighten up some of you...
I'm just being realistic. We came into the game shooting 33.4% on the season. I understand that we're a team that's overmatched almost every game that we play. I'm excited about the future but Hoiberg is just grasping at straws right now.

I'm just being realistic. We came into the game shooting 33.4% on the season. I understand that we're a team that's overmatched almost every game that we play. I'm excited about the future but Hoiberg is just grasping at straws right now.
what would you like them to do? post up? play timmy miles molasses ball?

pro tip: if it's coming out of your ass, don't post it

Best ball I’ve seen them play in awhile. Nice little run in 2nd half. They are really undersized against Maryland. Fighting hard for boards.

best part here is the minus 30 g's, too funny - that will keep the lights on for a few more minutes.........

I wish Cam had aggressively attacked the front of the rim, would've had. a better chance at drawing the foul.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT