ADVERTISEMENT

Honestly, how do you think Neb will do?

Where do you HONESTLY see Neb ending up?

• 6-7 wins and a bowl game

Votes: 57 24.8%
  • 8-9 wins and BIG10 west champions

Votes: 123 53.5%
  • 9-10 wins and BIG10 champions

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • 10-12 wins, BIG10 Champions, and playoff team.

Votes: 15 6.5%

• Total voters
Im curious as to where everyone is realistically thinking for this years results. We hear some saying, West champions, BIG10 Championship, Dark horse for playoff contender, 10 wins, 11 wins, undefeated season. How much of that is honest belief and how much is just hope or wishful thinking?
Iowa fan here. I voted that you win the west but that’s assuming your defense improves to the level of being good. There’s little question that you will score a lot of points. That’s quite possible, I think, (the improved defense), given the reported improvement in your strength program.

Reactions: Top_Gun_
Iowa fan here. I voted that you win the west but that’s assuming your defense improves to the level of being good. There’s little question that you will score a lot of points. That’s quite possible, I think, (the improved defense), given the reported improvement in your strength program.
Finally. An intelligent Iowa fan.

9-10 wins... Special teams should be a hell of a lot better for field position which has killed us.. Also our defense not allowing third and long to be converted at an insane rate like last year should help immensely..

IDK man... all this koolaid is making me nervous for the season. I look at the schedule and I see 9-10 wins. But knowing Nebby likes to piss a game or two down their pants keeps me thinking 6-8 wins is more likely. But i know one thing...
i-am-ready-to-get-hurt-again-20009216.png
NU fans do not use term Nebby. go away

Season is finally here. No more running our mouths back and forth with Suckeye fans and enough 4-8 crap. Last season was last season....the 2019 season is here and it’s time to rock out with our c_cks out. Hang out with our w_ngs out. 9-3 will be our record...and you can take that to the bank!!! GBR

Last edited:
None...just keep assuming 4-8 is all they will ever go....they will NEVER win more the 4 games a year for the rest of the Universities life. Just keeping holding on to those 4-8s like it was Scott Frost fault and not Mike Riley. Give me a break!

The trolls are trying HARD to help that 6-7 option win out. I know most Huskers think 8-4 to 10-2, So it’s obvious who’s picking the 6-7 option...imagine that. Even with our weak schedule they think our Huskers will still play like Mike Riley is still running things. Rude awakening ahead for our guests to the East. GBR

After today's game, is it still all Riley's fault?

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT