ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question. Would Iowa fan prefer Scott Frost or Kirk Ferentz as their HC?

They have about the same career record (percentage), so it's a tough decision. Nebraska brought down Frost's winning percentage, so you have to take that into account.

I'll take 20 years of a sure thing.

They have about the same career record (percentage), so it's a tough decision. Nebraska brought down Frost's winning percentage, so you have to take that into account.

Even if the “sure thing” is 7 wins? I think the fact that they have the same winning percentage and Frost has taken on rebuilds in two of his theee years says it all.

Even if the “sure thing” is 7 wins? I think the fact that they have the same winning percentage and Frost has taken on rebuilds in two of his theee years says it all.

Because UCF's competition is the same as Nebraska's?

I guess what iowaugh fan is saying is that they are happy with KF level recruiting. SF could definitely get better recruiting classes to Iowaugh.

Iowaugh fans are, have been and always will intellectually dishonest when it comes to anything Nebraska.

They’re message board presence is embarrassing.

the imbeciles are too slow blinking for this question

are you sure?

What is your definition of "sure thing" It obviously isn't winning any kind of championship. Here in Nebraska a "sure thing" is not 7-9 wins. We had that in BO, not good enough. Most definitely not a sure thing in our eyes. If you and your fan base are happy with where you are, congrats.

What is your definition of "sure thing" It obviously isn't winning any kind of championship. Here in Nebraska a "sure thing" is not 7-9 wins. We had that in BO, not good enough. Most definitely not a sure thing in our eyes. If you and your fan base are happy with where you are, congrats.

You guys need to learn to understand parity.

People talk like Kirk is really that bad. He's not the greatest recruiter. He does though maximize the potential of the recruits he gets. Just look at the draft stats. AND YES I AM GBR!!!!!! All day every day.

Yes, most programs have had ups and downs in that time.

Kirk is the perfect coach for Iowa. He wins enough games to keep the fan base happy. But, there is no pre-conceived notion that a championship is ever expected. If that is the world Iowa fans want to live in, than more power to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT