ADVERTISEMENT

Home field advantage in Dublin

EvanstonCat

May 29, 2001
A neutral site game with the Huskers they said - sounded to me like it was going to be an Away game for NU - of course I mean Northwestern, not UNL, you’re in the B1G now which is populated by respected and academically minded AAU schools (with one eyesore of an exception) and where our abbreviations make sense and aren‘t made up to be backwards by retards - given how the Red Horde travels.

This said, our propaganda machine is in full swing. Expect the locals to be hostile at least and cheering on the forces of good coached by Paddy Fitzgerald, perhaps offsetting things a bit and making this more neutral ground afterall. Hell, we are still settling on our QB1, but I say give the ball to Brendan Sullivan (Ó Súilleabháin in the old tongue) just to further make it clear to the locals where their sentiments should lie. Scott, meanwhile is well known as a popular surname in England, and your anti-catholic sentiments in Omaha are well documented, and shall be widely shared to be sure.

In any case, I thought you’d be interested in what is going to press on the ground in advance of the game. Mr. Harigan of course is an NU alum from the Medill School of Journalism, and thus is committed to disseminating the truth. Do point out any inconsistencies or corrections to the facts if you must, as we don’t want to be accused of libel. Otherwise, enjoy! And hope for a clean game and that we don’t hurt any of your boys.

Oh, and by the way, you Huskers are indeed wise about one thing. Iowa does indeed suck.

Last edited:
my brother named his 2 cats bert and ernie but said ernie also represented ernie chambers...
(ernie was the trouble making cat, always attacking bert)

I think ernie was good for the working guy, in trying to not let the white collar guy own everything under the sun..
but he also said some pretty dumb stuff like white women get a organum when the death penalty is used on black guys..lol

ernie is probably happy about nil, he was pushing for players getting payed in like 1970..
do not fret about ernies theological stance, I'm 100% certain he would call luther and calvin crackers too, lol
and that honkey wycliff...which really isn't as bad as what rome did to wycliff...(now thats some hate)
lets keep it 100.

ain't no one perfect, sola Christus

Last edited:
A neutral site game with the Huskers they said - sounded to me like it was going to be an Away game for NU - of course I mean Northwestern, not UNL, you’re in the B1G now which is populated by respected and academically minded AAU schools (with one eyesore of an exception) and where our abbreviations make sense and aren‘t made up to be backwards by retards - given how the Red Horde travels.

This said, our propaganda machine is in full swing. Expect the locals to be hostile at least and cheering on the forces of good coached by Paddy Fitzgerald, perhaps offsetting things a bit and making this more neutral ground afterall. Hell, we are still settling on our QB1, but I say give the ball to Brendan Sullivan (Ó Súilleabháin in the old tongue) just to further make it clear to the locals where their sentiments should lie. Scott, meanwhile is well known as a popular surname in England, and your anti-catholic sentiments in Omaha are well documented, and shall be widely shared to be sure.

In any case, I thought you’d be interested in what is going to press on the ground in advance of the game. Mr. Harigan of course is an NU alum from the Medill School of Journalism, and thus is committed to disseminating the truth. Do point out any inconsistencies or corrections to the facts if you must, as we don’t want to be accused of libel. Otherwise, enjoy! And hope for a clean game and that we don’t hurt any of your boys.

Oh, and by the way, you Huskers are indeed wise about one thing. Iowa does indeed suck.

You are one weird dude.

Well the catholic church basically endorsed pedophiles for decades. No amount of good makes up for that.

If we wander all the way back to the 90's I wonder if OP and/or the Irish Times columnist can remember the names Dennis Lundy, the aptly-labelled Christopher Gamble, Michael Senters, Gregory Gill, not to mention hoopsters Kenneth Dion Lee and Dewey Williams. Or of more recent vintage, Aiden Atkinson sure showed well for Fitz.

How far removed are you from the first inbred couple in your family??

if there's one thing omaha is not, it's anti-catholic. you've clearly never been to omaha.

Clearly not a NW grad, smart people don't use the "R" word. Seriously, I know this was a pathetic attempt at a troll, but that alone make me sincerely hate you. Not just from a message board perspective, but from a real-world you're an ignorant piece of trash perspective. Didn't read past that point.

"Home field advantage" will initially go to whichever team travels better IMO. Half a day on an airplane (including travel to and from airports) can be disruptive in so many ways. I believe this could show up on the field early on. Fitzgerald has ancestral roots in Ireland, I'm sure the broadcasters will play that up.. Read an article awhile back that said his relatives plan to travel to Dublin to meet with him. I think I heard that Northwestern is staying longer.

if there's one thing omaha is not, it's anti-catholic. you've clearly never been to omaha.

Idk...I mean, I'm pretty darn anti Catholic. Not the people per se, but def the institution that is the RCC. Then again, I'm a confessional Lutheran lol.

Idk...I mean, I'm pretty darn anti Catholic. Not the people per se, but def the institution that is the RCC. Then again, I'm a confessional Lutheran lol.
Since 1517 anyway 😆 🤣

What a dork. I see your degree in depression from NW came in handy for that rubbish.

Reactions: IowaHogeyeDoosh

This is as rambled of a mess as CIDSports or whatever’s posts.

Wherever the drive by’s happen in Chicago, you should go there and wander around until you catch a bullet in the face.

Just for fun I checked the NW board.

Here is what I found:

"I think that Darnell Autry is going to have a solid year"

That was the last post. It was by poster "EverVirginGoNW"

Reactions: phoenix4nu
I remember the nfl teams having a hard time adapting to the fields in europe. The Grass is cut short, the field is soft, slick, and its kept moist.

Lest you forget Scott is a ginger. I think he knows what Dublin is. Dublin is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they’ll be distracted. He will win the crowd. He will give them something they’ve never seen before. Are you not entertained? Is that not why you’re here?

When you sing the NW fight song, do you change the words from "Go U. Northwestern" to something else because someone might use the "wrong" acronym? And when we sing "Dear Old Nebraska U." are you equally offended that we've used "your" acronym?

Or does your mom not let you sing in the house?

ADVERTISEMENT