ADVERTISEMENT

Holy mother of all threads...

This is typical Iowa behavior - What is really happening here is that the fans know they most likely get beat this Friday - they were hoping that TA was involved and got suspended or even better TA and Westerkamp - now that this is not going to happen they are mad

This follows the typical Iowa behavior of thinking of themselves as inferior and begging NU for respect - It permeates that whole program and shows itself in how they even schedule in the OCC

Big time programs would be saying " Great now there are no excuses when we win" Not Iowa

Reactions: 94husker
This is typical Iowa behavior - What is really happening here is that the fans know they most likely get beat this Friday - they were hoping that TA was involved and got suspended or even better TA and Westerkamp - now that this is not going to happen they are mad

This follows the typical Iowa behavior of thinking of themselves as inferior and begging NU for respect - It permeates that whole program and shows itself in how they even schedule in the OCC

Big time programs would be saying " Great now there are no excuses when we win" Not Iowa
Maybe...but I swear I remember threads/posts at the start of the year that were mad that BYU was not suspending more guys from that fight in the bowl game.

There are always crazy posters.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Iowa fans need to be reminded of how the Pierre Pierce situation was handled before throwing stones.

Last edited:
Certain Husker fans would do and say the exact same thing.

I guess I'm not on this board enough... i know we have our share but it seems like they get called out from our own when they are like that. I'm all for the smack talk and fun, just not into calling college kids rapist just out of hate and rumors.

After all the years of jealously they are certainly trying to cash in on their one good season. That could all go away on Friday.

Nothing funnier than going to another teams site and seeing supposed husker fans bashing Nebraska then watching them post here supporting "their Huskers".

Watch the Colorado 30/30 sometime, and see what we said about their Quarterback that died. We have dumb fans as well.

did not read. Naive to think this isn't a black eye and embarrassment for the school and program.

So we should just charge a person to satisfy the political correct crowd even when there is insufficient evidence??? You my good sir are a idiot.

So we should just charge a person to satisfy the political correct crowd even when there is insufficient evidence??? You my good sir are a idiot.
no, and that is not what I wrote. If you don't think this is a black eye, don't pick up a LJS or OWH. How one can think the rehashing of past incidents, and critique of this one is not a black eye is hard to believe

A black eye for the program? Because the illeged incident (which has been dismissed) took place at a football players house? No player was charged, or even accused that I've heard of. Why are some acting like football players are either guilty or got away with something?

they're super angsty about us over there, everything they say about Nebraska has an edge to it.

no, and that is not what I wrote. If you don't think this is a black eye, don't pick up a LJS or OWH. How one can think the rehashing of past incidents, and critique of this one is not a black eye is hard to believe

The handling of the Duke lacrosse case was a black eye. Following our laws and procedures is not.

Iowa fans need to be reminded of how the Pierre Pierce situation was handled before throwing stones.

In our defense, that was the beginning of the end for Alford. But it took several years and two coaches to enjoy watching Iowa basketball again.

"Iowa had the second-most charged or alleged criminals on its football team in 2011, according to a study done by Sports Illustrated in March of last year. The only school with more bad eggs than the Hawkeyes' 18 was Pittsburgh with 22."

A black eye for the program? Because the illeged incident (which has been dismissed) took place at a football players house? No player was charged, or even accused that I've heard of. Why are some acting like football players are either guilty or got away with something?
Where there is smoke, there is fire... It just seems to smell a little bit... Sad part is that a woman may have been raped and many feel that it will get swept under the rug. I hope not! I don't think this is a done deal and more will come out later imo!

We have a game Friday and both teams have a lot on the line. More so with Iowa but you guys have a lot to play for too. Lets play this game and the rest will play itself out!

"Iowa had the second-most charged or alleged criminals on its football team in 2011, according to a study done by Sports Illustrated in March of last year. The only school with more bad eggs than the Hawkeyes' 18 was Pittsburgh with 22."
This could be a good or bad thing for Iowa. Either they have too much temptation and a bad element in Iowa. Or they simply don't let anyone get away with wrong doings.
Who knows, the whole argument over there is a waste of time.

I refuse to go over there. I would have to take a shower after going over there. It seems when we moved from the Big 12 to the Big Ten, we traded Missouri fans for Iowa fans.

Where there is smoke, there is fire... It just seems to smell a little bit... Sad part is that a woman may have been raped and many feel that it will get swept under the rug. I hope not! I don't think this is a done deal and more will come out later imo!

We have a game Friday and both teams have a lot on the line. More so with Iowa but you guys have a lot to play for too. Lets play this game and the rest will play itself out!
What smoke? And who are the many?

Reactions: tpmcg
I think the Iowa fans have lost their minds. I should of not gone to their board, they have some sick fans.

http://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/no-arrests-or-charges-in-neb.63437/

62BEFDC9-0349-4372-A73A-07DA616F6B00_zpsj0lip9t3.gif

I could only read about a dozen posts over there before I had to stop....wow!

ADVERTISEMENT