ADVERTISEMENT

Holy crap this team is trash.

Worst coached team in America at this point. Without a doubt.

You’re an idiot. Go away. Don’t try to jump back on when this gets turned around in future years

I'm not quitting on the team (unlike the players), I still will watch whether it is competitive or a complete shit-show .

I'm not quitting on the team (unlike the players), I still will watch whether it is competitive or a complete shit-show .

“Worst coached team in America” is quitting on the staff. Unless you somehow think a coaching staff somehow goes from best to worst in the country in one year...and then magically remembers how to coach in subsequent successful years. Your overreaction and unrealistic expectations are absurd.

“Worst coached team in America” is quitting on the staff. Unless you somehow think a coaching staff somehow goes from best to worst in the country in one year...and then magically remembers how to coach in subsequent successful years. Your overreaction and unrealistic expectations are absurd.

You think SF has done well coaching this team thus far? Unrealistic expectations? Like winning against Troy or not getting skull-****ed by a team with a pulse?

Reactions: HuskerO
He’s a first year guy. It doesn’t matter who the F the coach is. These players are the ones quitting. It doesn’t have anything to do with that. You are the guy that says the same shit every game. Fin another team

Is it any wonder that people say the same shit about this team every game? Poorly coached, poorly motivated. It's the same story every game.

Reactions: spinner4
Is it any wonder that people say the same shit about this team every game? Poorly coached, poorly motivated. It's the same story every game.

I guess you should coach and have all the answers. Until Riley’s guys minus Mo Barry are gone or don’t play we won’t see change. This has nothing to do with coaching.

I guess you should coach and have all the answers. Until Riley’s guys minus Mo Barry are gone or don’t play we won’t see change. This has nothing to do with coaching.

Dude, I agree that there are people out there playing and giving 0 effort. But even Riley didn't look this bad in his first year with Pelini's players, did he? Unreal.

“Going to get worse before it gets better”. Frost was telling us the truth. I’m sure he saw it in practice this last week. This team has folded up. O-lineman lollygagging. This team has that mentality drilled into them from years with Riley. I don’t care if we landed Vince Lombardi, this team took 2 bad losses on the chin to start the season, all of their “buy in” is gone. Hard to get a 5th year SR to buy in after what his experience with the program has shown.

Reactions: saluno22
It was a meaningless exhibition game for Auburn (who still put up more yards than UCF)

You’re right! Every team likes to be raped with a National tv audience in a New Year’s Day Bowl game for the whole world to see. Especially after the other teams players called them out and flat out told them that they haven’t see speed like UCF’s. Kind of like watching your mother getting gang raped and shrugging it off and saying it was just meaningless sex. What a feeble excuse for the weak minded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT