ADVERTISEMENT

HOL radio reports

I really appreciate these tweets. It's good to see something positive out of Lincoln. I really want Frost to win because I involve the Huskers, but I also don't want Frost fired and that relationship damaged. The Huskers haven't always treated former players well, and I don't want any more of that. But it is complex and difficult. I find myself conflicted. But Frost has to win next year. The last three years have been unacceptable. I hope he goes at least .500. I want him to be successful, even beyond my fanatacism.

Last edited:
I had heard about Luke being a virtual student and leaving too. It has been on TOS for a while.

I don't feel the need to spin, as I live in reality. Some transfers hurt, some don't. But it is the nature of CFB. Bench players like Warner and LM leaving is hardly the indictment you wish it was.

No idea what you are saying on the twitter thing, but that's not unusual with your posts.
Bahaha! You're really in the know headcase. Join the pay board you cheapskate. I do enjoy your anger still!

I really appreciate these tweets. It's good to see something positive out of Lincoln. I really want Frost to win because I involve the Huskers, but I also don't want Frost fired and that relationship damaged. The Huskers haven't always treated former players well, and I don't want any more of that. But it is complex and difficult. I find myself conflicted. But Frost has to win next year. The last three years have been unacceptable. I hope he goes at least .500. I want him to be successful, even beyond my fanatacism.
Scott isnt currently a former player. he is the coach. THAT is how he should be treated right now.

Note: Warner was a walk on who basically was standing on the sidelines at the end of the season. Captain or not if you want to play football you go where you can play you don't just stand on the sidelines and stay.

Maybe he should learn how to catch a football.

So dancing in practice is called lockedN? You guys complain we aren’t physical and then a coach literally publicly parades a player dancing in practice as that’s what we are wanting in practice? So frost will say we had a really good practice. I liked the way guys danced. Their moves were really good. Should translate to the field. Then we wonder why former players from our winning years question what’s going on.

So dancing in practice is called lockedN? You guys complain we aren’t physical and then a coach literally publicly parades a player dancing in practice as that’s what we are wanting in practice? So frost will say we had a really good practice. I liked the way guys danced. Their moves were really good. Should translate to the field. Then we wonder why former players from our winning years question what’s going on.

You have serious mental issues and need to get help.

You have serious mental issues and need to get help.
I looked at Alabama’s football twitter. No dancing. I think most football Coaches call dancing in practice “grab ass”. But right now it’s called lockedN.
You think Osborne would want dancing to be broadcast to the public as the “culture”. Open your eyes

I looked at Alabama’s football twitter. No dancing. I think most football Coaches call dancing in practice “grab ass”. But right now it’s called lockedN.
You think Osborne would want dancing to be broadcast to the public as the “culture”. Open your eyes
1ilvt0.gif.cf.gif

They danced and grabbed ass during TO's time just didn't have social media.

I agree frost is not above criticism. And I’m not saying this is you, but there are some on this board who have written him off completely and will not budge. I guess that’s why there are people like me who are extreme in the other direction. We push each other to extremes and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Personally, I just don’t gain anything from badmouthing the coaches constantly (again, not saying this is you).

I think I am doing the same but from my side possibly over criticizing. It is just so frustrating for so many of us to see the bar so low. As if 7 wins in year 4 is somehow good. We all know in December of 2017, if we had been told to expect 3 loosing seasons, and a 4th year of eeking out 7 wins we would have said no way, not happening!

Reactions: timnsun
Why are you mashing together two completely separate tweets and calling it locked in? And do you think that 10 seconds of dancing is what happens the rest of the 2 hours or so of practice?

This is exactly what some of us are talking about when we say all you do is look for the negative.

Maybe I’m not remembering the scenario clearly.... but for Rutgers game, didn’t Luke come out dressed for pregame warmups but at game time was dressed in sweats? No real reason given other than maybe stating he was ‘unavailable’?
Reportedly took his pads off and said it "wasn't worth the risk". Something for McCaffrey changed a couple games into the season and he wasn't all in after that.

I also heard that Martinez was hurt in the Rutgers game. He also didn't want to play a bowl game and if we went NU would be down to a 3rd string QB since Martinez was hurt and McCaffrey was not going to play either for one reason or another.

Look at these losers playing grab ass. I bet they never win a game

And look at this clown, his teams will never win with this attitude.

And this kid. Probably never amount to anything having fun in pregame like this.

Kenny Bell? That can’t be, he played for the great Bo Pelini, who would never allow that sort of tomfoolery.

Last edited:
Look at these losers playing grab ass. I bet they never win a game

And look at this clown, his teams will never win with this attitude.

And this kid. Probably never amount to anything having fun in pregame like this.

Kenny Bell? That can’t be, he played for the great Bo Pelini, who would never allow that sort of tomfoolery.
You can’t dance when you win. When you won 3 games you shouldn’t be dancing. Might as well have ice cream after practice too.

You can’t dance when you win. When you won 3 games you shouldn’t be dancing. Might as well have ice cream after practice too.

Nope. I have been told this is bad culture and would never be allowed in winning programs.

Reactions: timnsun
Just pack it in on this one. Keep fighting the other ones, I know you will, but your dancing argument is as lame as it gets.

Reactions: headcard
Just pack it in on this one. Keep fighting the other ones, I know you will, but your dancing argument is as lame as it gets.
Do we determine how good practice looked that week by how well they danced? When frost said Luke and Adrian got pretty much the same grade but we all know Adrian is much better is it because Luke earned points for dancing? I’ll buy into this staff when they actually prove something. Until then it’s not even a wait and see for me.

Do we determine how good practice looked that week by how well they danced? When frost said Luke and Adrian got pretty much the same grade but we all know Adrian is much better is it because Luke earned points for dancing? I’ll buy into this staff when they actually prove something. Until then it’s not even a wait and see for me.
You are an idiot sometimes. Not always, but sometimes. And it’s idiotic to blame dancing as a weak link in the program when literally every D1 team in America does THE EXACT SAME THING.

Like I said, bitch about other things all you want. I know you will regardless. But forget the dancing bit. It really hurts your arguments.

Reactions: headcard
You are an idiot sometimes. Not always, but sometimes. And it’s idiotic to blame dancing as a weak link in the program when literally every D1 team in America does THE EXACT SAME THING.

Like I said, bitch about other things all you want. I know you will regardless. But forget the dancing bit. It really hurts your arguments.
I want my huskers back to being physical. Not getting physical to Olivia Newton John.

ADVERTISEMENT