ADVERTISEMENT

HOL radio reports

The main leaders for not wanting to play bowl game are no longer in program: Mat Farniok, Warner, Robinson and Luke. Little Farniok probably left as fall out with Matt's position on player. ( Will leaving is my speculation)
Good! Gtfo

Cuz he’s been slacking off for 3 years... right.
Watch him in a game. He looks lost. He barely talks to the players. He regurgitates the same sayings after every loss. He isn’t engaging. He can speak bad about other coaching staffs but if you criticize his we need player twitter support. He starts one game off with a swing pass that leads to a turnover. So what do we do the next game? The same damn play. So yeah I think he has failed in almost every aspect minus recruiting. We have good players. We have some good coaches. Frost isn’t viewed as one of them right now.

it's like a spiritual awakening

c89303f36fcc108369f458db8d793c34.jpg
get help.

We will have more attrition, like all programs in America. Spoiler you will freak out and say it is a sign everything is rotten and sane people will not.
oh I know we will have more attrition, and I didn't freak out about losing LM either. I told you all the day before when it was reported that he was now a virtual only student, that he was likely gone.

I'm just curious to see who else is leaving is all. Addition by subtraction right? Where is your positive spin on all these proceedings??.. I'm kind of disappointed you didn't make your own twitter invocation too!

oh I know we will have more attrition, and I didn't freak out about losing LM either. I told you all the day before when it was reported that he was now a virtual only student, that he was likely gone.

I'm just curious to see who else is leaving is all. Addition by subtraction right? Where is your positive spin on all these proceedings??.. I'm kind of disappointed you didn't make your own twitter invocation too!

I had heard about Luke being a virtual student and leaving too. It has been on TOS for a while.

I don't feel the need to spin, as I live in reality. Some transfers hurt, some don't. But it is the nature of CFB. Bench players like Warner and LM leaving is hardly the indictment you wish it was.

No idea what you are saying on the twitter thing, but that's not unusual with your posts.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Watch him in a game. He looks lost. He barely talks to the players. He regurgitates the same sayings after every loss. He isn’t engaging. He can speak bad about other coaching staffs but if you criticize his we need player twitter support. He starts one game off with a swing pass that leads to a turnover. So what do we do the next game? The same damn play. So yeah I think he has failed in almost every aspect minus recruiting. We have good players. We have some good coaches. Frost isn’t viewed as one of them right now.
This is different from working harder. What you want him to do is work smarter. I agree with that. He needs to work smarter.

Reactions: Oldie but goodie
I had heard about Luke being a virtual student and leaving too. It has been on TOS for a while.

I don't feel the need to spin, as I live in reality. Some transfers hurt, some don't. But it is the nature of CFB. Bench players like Warner and LM leaving is hardly the indictment you wish it was.

No idea what you are saying on the twitter thing, but that's not unusual with your posts.
I know.. Warner and LM leaving is not an indictment at all.. so why does the staff feel the need to do a shakedown and have everyone pledge their allegiance publicly? that's the weird part..

This is different from working harder. What you want him to do is work smarter. I agree with that. He needs to work smarter.
He comes off as lazy sometimes so it’s both working smarter and harder. When he just stands on the sidelines as players run by and he doesn’t say anything to them it looks lazy. He appears lazy in his attire. It’s like he just rolled out of bed sometimes and went to the field. And then he complains about other players wearing hoodies. He gives an interview with half a can of grizzly in his mouth when the NCAA prohibits the use of tobacco products. So when you are 12-20 and making 5 million a year I feel you should clean it up a bit. Along with working smarter.

• Haha
Reactions: CatColumbia
You think the staff is making the players tweet........
All those tweets showed up around the same time, using the same 2 hashtags.

I checked it on twitter, and they were not responding to an outside stimulus that was already on twitter.

Also, out of 5 captains, only Bootle posted a twitter message..

Which person(s) of player leadership organized this flurry of devotion?

Wildcard, is this that you are saying here about “weeding out” actually so or speculation? Not going blustery at all - but just wanting to know.
Everything he says is speculation! Smothers is the next Lamar Jackson according to him.

Would you prefer silence? That’s the problem with some of you guys… If these guys were silent, you would be complaining about no one coming to the coaches’ defense. There is nothing they can do that will please some of you…

Whatever they do, you’re gonna find something to nitpick.
Exactly

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Wow, you are really getting creative with this one. Players supporting each other is the sign of a bad culture? Sure, makes sense.

When is the last time you saw tweets or messages from returning players of top programs saying these sorts of things.

I stand with Coach Saban. Or There is no place I would rather be than Clemson. The only time I remember seeing things like this are when players are letting people know they aren’t transferring. Not as some sort of orchestrated sign of unity

Last edited:
Reactions: NikkiSixx
I'll say it again for those in the back:

ADRIAN MARTINEZ IS THE BIGGEST LOSER EVER TO WEAR THE SCARLET AND CREAM

It's a team game. AM was good his first year. What happened after that first year? We lost Stanley and Ozigbo. I'll just say I don't blame AM for the bad offense. To be sure, AM is a better QB than LM.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Luke was the ONE guy I thought had a good chance of leaving after spring ball and that concerned me. Now his reps will go to a QB who wants to be here. Time to put this craptastic year behind us and look forward.
Very true. Smothers, who is probably a more talented player at the QB position, get to run with the 2s. I’m assuming one of the top guards will also get backup reps at center and that would have happened even if lil Farniok had stayed. Warner’s practice reps go to some younger more talented guys.

Frankly the debate about playing in a bowl game really boils down to husker fans ego. The streak for not appearing in a bowl game would be broken and how they got there would be forgotten by must down the road. 2020 was a year unlike most. The season started late with the final add on game one week before the bowl season started. No real benefit for extra practice for the young players. Why waste energy over something that was nothing but a fan ego builder.

That team needed every rep in every game it could play. I don't like the mindset of quitting on the season.

We praised the new additions from Montana and USC. But we don’t call them losers or quitters because they bailed on their team. So we enjoy the portal when it benefits us but when it hurts us the portal should be gone?

Yes

Look at us, look at us!!!!
I don't really have any issue with it. I just don't think it means shit. It is like the announcement of the players only meeting. Who cares? discuss your business and get back to the field, no need to publicize it. Look at us, we are taking the issue seriously and discussing it within the team.

What I see is some literally only post how bad Frost is. Like that is the only thing they will say.

I don't see anyone only saying good things about Frost and not seeing issues.

I think that is the difference. And really this site isn't the real feel of the fans across the board. Most fans aren't nearly as invested to sit here and argue on a random Thursday afternoon. Most of the casual fans are tired of losing but still support the coaches and team.

This site is more cease pool than a reflection of reality.

I don't agree. The guys I work with, my friends, my relatives and I can talk football with the guy at the register when I buy beer and they pretty much know what's going on as far as what's reported. They all care about the success of the football team. Because they don't argue about it doesn't matter. It's what gives me hope in a low population state.

ADVERTISEMENT