ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers @ iowa

Will NU hoops be watchable next year? Are there transfers sitting out or other guys that will be playing next year that will help them be more competitive?

must've been a real scientific breakthrough when they thawed out #55 from his ice age-long slumber

925bed279dc1e2464e85827f98db7a14.jpg

Get used to him as he will have a long career in the NBA after he gets done destroying the B1G.
BAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thank your wife for us for posting that swooning vid of Coach Hoiberg pre-game.

national player of the year? please. he will receive precisely zero(0) votes.

judgement day was earlier in the week when a team we beat hung 104 on your sorry asses.

Reactions: headcard
You’ll be dragging the wood back to Lincoln shortly like all your teams regularly do after a trip to Iowa City.

Anything to deflect from the stomping I predicted you would be receiving tonight. Freddy & Co better get used to it the Hawkeyes are young and loaded.

You're so lost its comical! We have one starter on the court from next year's team. You'll be back to winning 1 out of every 5 to Fred next year and beyond. You're done and aren't even aware of it.

Congratulations, after this game you'll have won 3 out of 7.

Reactions: headcard
You're so lost its comical! We have one starter on the court from next year's team. You'll be back to winning 1 out of every 5 to Fred next year and beyond. You're done and aren't even aware of it.

Congratulations, after this game you'll have won 3 out of 7.

The old excuse train is alive and well in Lincoln. The truth is you got crap coming in to play next year.

We're making free throws. We may improve to 349th in the nation in that keeps up. How did we ever beat any team in the Big Ten this year?

That Jan. 7 win may cost Iowa a spot or two in the seedings for the Tourney. That must have been really embarrassing for them to lose to this roster, or at least the players available from this roster.

Still, I thought we could stay within 30 today. I mean, we lost to UC-Riverside by only 19. I guess that means Iowa is just that much better than Riverside.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
The loss in January was a fluke as evidenced by the thorough destruction of Freddy & Co tonight.

The old excuse train is alive and well in Lincoln. The truth is you got crap coming in to play next year.

Like I said...you're lost. There's a reason why Fred was 5-1 against Fran prior to today. We've got the better coach. You've got the petulant child.

Frankly, Fran losing to a roster with 14 new players is hysterical. It tells you how he compares to Fred as a coach.

ADVERTISEMENT